Author Topic: Schvartzas Honk Their Horns After Chauvin Conviction  (Read 922 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Schvartzas Honk Their Horns After Chauvin Conviction
« on: April 26, 2021, 04:30:01 PM »
I heard all the cars honking after the verdict as if the Eagles won the Super Bowl. I heard the same thing when Obama and Biden won. I didn't even need to go out out of my house to hear it. I live a block from Philadelphia. Across the border is an area that used to be Jewish, Italian, and Irish but since the 1990's blacks are the majority. Crime has been up recently. There was also looting there last year and some places boarded up before the verdict.

Most of the whites here are liberals so I assume they were honking for Biden also. On the Shabbat after Election Day, they called the election after Biden won Pennsylvania with all the fraud in Philadelphia. I found about by hearing the horns.

The schvartzas also shot firecrackers when Obama won. All the noise was the same type of noise I heard when the Phillies won the World Series the week before Election Day. Affirmative action people have the political mindset of sports fans. They think politics are a game.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 10:02:10 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Schvartzas Honk Their Horns After Chauvin Conviction
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 12:58:13 PM »
70% min. of black Americans support or strongly the job the police do in polls. And that 30% takes a multi-billion dollar propaganda empire to maintain, in everything from school to media to art to sports, politics and everything in between. It's little surprise they see politics as a game from their role as demonrat pawns.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge