Author Topic: Biden is worse that the Nazis and should be impeached immedately.  (Read 828 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm trying to make my titles more CNN factual sounding. Hopefully this wastes his time. Three a week would be sensible.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-gop-lawmaker-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-articles-impeachment-joe-biden/

BREAKING: GOP Lawmaker Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment on President Joe Biden
By Jim Hoft
Published January 21, 2021 at 4:45pm
Share on Facebook(5.7k)
Tweet
P Share
Email

Freshman Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene filed articles of impeachment on President Joe Biden on Thursday.

She made the announcement on Twitter this afternoon.

Rep. Greene promised to file charges against the corrupt Democrat last week.
Today she fulfilled that commitment.

I just filed Articles of Impeachment on President @JoeBiden. pic.twitter.com/mcwEEkKiHL

— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) January 21, 2021

TRENDING: In Text Messages, Biden Voters Already Regret Their Vote

IT’S TIME TO REMOVE JOE BIDEN AS PRESIDENT!

Here are Rep. Greene’s detailed charges against corrupt President Joe Biden.

Rep. Greene focused on Joe Biden’s pay-for-play scheme that was caught on video where he threatened Ukrainian leaders in order to protect his son Hunter Biden.

-gay twitter link removed-
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Biden is worse that the Nazis and should be impeached immedately.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 09:46:05 PM »
Everything she writes is true. Glen Beck made a good documentary about it.

But there is much more.

Drugs on a scale several times, the daughter of Biden complained about naked showers with Joe himself, Hunter got a forgivable loan from chinese company and and and

But nobody seems to be interested in this things. We live in some kind of digital matrix.

Imagine if Donald would have done only a fraction of this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 03:01:32 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Left to his own devices, Biden and his ‘policies’ will be so devastating to Israel,
America and the West in general that it’s probably not totally unrealistic that
he could end up being on some levels, as bad as if not worse than the Nazis
chas v’shalom.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 11:55:18 AM »
The right has no power and doesnt make comedy shows out of the law like commies. The simple explanation of revenge cause they did it isnt holding up to water. I think the democrats are happy to have something to blackmail Biden into line since they really can impeach him and make Kashmala president.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge