Author Topic: Larry King, 87, dies after contracting COVID-19  (Read 992 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Larry King, 87, dies after contracting COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 11:59:03 AM »
It's about time he died of something.  He had more health problems than any celeberity I know.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 01:14:25 PM »
It's not easy to dislike the man when he makes the typical modern leftist journalist look like a pantifa activist. Like he didn't like Rav Kahane but he'd talk like a journalist to him and not scream or assume dumb things. I guess the people of his generation can see it differently but in ours he was leagues from the worst guys in his field. I feel like I'm doing a disservice to readers by acting like an early pionner in journalistic political whoredom is morally superior because he wasn't a cheap date then. I always considered him propaganda and never watched much more than people commenting on him, the longest being the Rav Kahane clips, and I prefer to read, but from the outside the situation reminds me alot of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, was against many radical leftists but was doing commie things before it was scary to not call it cool in public. Hashem might taking the bad guys who had a bit of good, I hope it's because no one will mind pure evil being cleaned out.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 07:36:46 PM »
Wikipedia says his parents were Orthodox.

King was born in Brooklyn, New York City, on November 19, 1933.[10] He was one of two children of Jennie (Gitlitz), a garment worker who was born in Minsk or Vilnius, Russian Empire, and Aaron Zeiger, a restaurant owner and defense-plant worker who was born in Kolomyia, Austria-Hungary, or Pinsk, Russian Empire.[11][12][13][14][15][16][17] His parents were Orthodox Jews who immigrated to the United States from Belarus in the 1930s.[1][18][19]

Why don't they know which city is parents were born in?

The article quotes Hanoi Jane who wrote: "Larry's choice for his final meal was crisp calves liver, bacon and sautéed onions with mashed potatoes. I found it an odd choice and it was certainly forbidden food for Larry who'd suffered several heart attacks ... Maybe that's why he chose it."

He also wants to be frozen rather than buried.

What a self-hating Jew.