Author Topic: I am a Hindu Punjabi who loves and supports Israel  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Indira

• New JTFer
I am a Hindu Punjabi who loves and supports Israel
« on: October 01, 2007, 06:23:54 AM »
Israel should expand its border and swallow syria, Jordon and parts of Russia.
It is way too small for a great people, and as a Indian we have islam trouble here.

Boeregeneraal

Re: I am a Hindu Punjabi who loves and supports Israel
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 07:07:14 AM »
Shalom Indira

Welcome to JTF my friend, good having you here  ;)

Please tell us more about Punjabi Culture?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 07:12:18 AM »
Welcome friend! I hope one day India can reclaim her territory from the muslim squatters in "pakistan" and "bangladesh". India is one of the few places on earth where Jews have lived safely without the fear of pogroms and anti-semitic violence, you're good people and deserve to be free of the muslim infestation.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 07:18:17 AM »
Welcome on board Indira. :)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 07:24:23 AM »
Your are indeed welcome as an ally of the jewish nation...

we are very happy to have you on board and hope you become an active member on our forum

Offline Indira

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 07:25:42 AM »
India has a very strong hindu culture, and the islamists wanted to destroy this. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile and it is because of them India cannot prospere as well as china.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 07:32:32 AM »
it's interesting, I was watching a documentary the other day, and it was about a important Hindu temple, that was destroyed by the Muslim rioters/revolters. The Hindu's rebuilt it , and then it was destroyed.  The Hindu's rebuilt it AGAIN, and it got destroyed AGAIN. Unbelievable!

Offline Indira

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 07:47:21 AM »
I have a fair skin for an indian, so all you people in USA punjabis are not like the South indian is looks, only religions.  Hinduism is the oldest religion on earth and islam tried its very best to destroy it.
Why is the Iran guy taling in us? Why doesn't david duke get shot?  and what are your thoughts on kirk douglas who is a true JEWISH hero. He looks more aryan than the skinhead scum, any nice photos?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 08:33:05 AM »
Welcome to the forum Indira.  I do hope Israel does what you say as that would be the Jewish response to all of this Arab/Muslim, Communist vulgar deeds.  You are right about Iran and David Duke....may they meet their ends soon.  As for Kirk Douglas, I was unaware he was a Jewish Hero....  What did he do to be a hero?

As for India, I hope, G-d willing, one day I wake up and hear that India nuked Pakistan and expells their Muslim fifth column (a phrase used to identify deceitful enemies that operate within ones own country to distroy it.)

This quote explains the problems of India, Israel and the West quite accurately:

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero; Ancient Roman Lawyer, Writer, Scholar, Orator and Statesman, 106 B.C.E.-43 B.C.E.

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Indira

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 09:54:35 AM »
Kirk douglas is now very much into the jewish faith, but does't he look more Aryan than those StørmFrønt bastards.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 09:55:49 AM »
Welcome aboard Indira.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 10:14:50 AM »
Welcome Indira.

Offline Indira

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 10:28:29 AM »
Thanks for greeting me, but please remember that Hindu/Sikh Indians are very much like the Chinese.  We are a tolerant people which has been too much of a downfall.  And we are a strong minded, conservative folk, who respect western women, not like those Islamic pigs who will try to convert them.  Some Hindu/sikhs are light skinned, don't mix us up with our southern brothers and sisters.
The muslims are always demanding, stupid sullus don't realise that Duke hates them really.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 10:43:16 AM »
Welcome to the forum Indira.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 03:09:41 PM »
Hello Indira, and welcome to JTF.

Are you living in India?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 04:00:34 PM »
Welcome aboard
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »
Indira , Welcome too the JTF forum, hope you like it, I sure do ! :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 05:00:14 PM »
Welcome to the forum ;D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 09:34:47 PM »
Welcome to the board, Indira.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 10:37:20 PM »
welcome to the forum, Israel really needs to get closer with India, I know I once checked out the hindu unity website and there was a lot of pro-israel stuff
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 11:07:35 PM »
You've made a wise choice joining JTF.