Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach and his mother were nearly killed by a car (video)  (Read 3596 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 31 minutes this week.

Video version on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OUDrqGSbmvnp

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2021-02-20.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim Ben Pesach and his mother were nearly killed by a car (video)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 01:48:49 PM »
Speedy recovery to Chaim and Molly. Thank you are both ok and had the proper care. May both of you merit as a result of the suffering
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 04:31:04 PM »
We love you too, Chaim! It is amazing that you are already making videos again! Thank God!
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 02:22:02 AM »
Baruch HaShem, you are back!  :) Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 01:24:32 PM »
Refuah Shelema to you and your mother, Chaim.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 05:54:58 PM »
Chaim, I'm grateful that you and your Mother are doing well under the circumstances.

With the help of G-d, I think that your diet and exercise made a substantial difference in you being at the point that you are well enough to even make this video.  In addition to plenty of exercise, because of your recommendation, I am eating the vegetable Kale regularly.

I hope and pray that you and your Mother feel better each day, with a full and speedy recoveries.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 12:07:44 PM »
Good that you are both OK now.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 07:37:39 PM »
It's good to see you back online Chaim. I'm sorry for what you and your mom went through. I hope you both recover fully.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2021, 07:57:43 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Baruch HaShem that your mother and you are getting better all the time
and so amazing and great that you’re back this quickly!

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 11:57:51 PM »
I wish you and your mother a refua shlema on the rest of your recovery.  Baruch Hashem that it wasn't worse.  Hopefully the lawsuit will offset any costs you may have incurred.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2021, 02:27:30 PM »
Chaim, I'm grateful that you and your Mother are doing well under the circumstances.

With the help of G-d, I think that your diet and exercise made a substantial difference in you being at the point that you are well enough to even make this video.  In addition to plenty of exercise, because of your recommendation, I am eating the vegetable Kale regularly.

I hope and pray that you and your Mother feel better each day, with a full and speedy recoveries.

Kale is good. If you make salads of leaf plants, the French way to make it taste really good is put 70-30 olive oil-balsamic vinegar (the ones without "caramel color" are good against cancer to some extent) with a bit of actual salt like fleur du sel and crushed garlic, and mix it with well ground dijon mustard until it's thick. You can add crushed advocado, but itll keep a few days instead of a month like that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2021, 02:29:16 PM »
The super food everyone in the health community raves over currently is curcuma.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2021, 12:28:13 PM »
Kale is good. If you make salads of leaf plants, the French way to make it taste really good is put 70-30 olive oil-balsamic vinegar (the ones without "caramel color" are good against cancer to some extent) with a bit of actual salt like fleur du sel and crushed garlic, and mix it with well ground dijon mustard until it's thick. You can add crushed advocado, but itll keep a few days instead of a month like that.

My favorite way of eating Kale, other green vegetables, fish, and on many other food options is putting lemon or lemon juice on it.  In addition to liking the taste,  there are no calories in lemon / lemon juice. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2021, 11:35:26 AM »
Refua sheleima bkarov mamash!!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2021, 09:06:24 PM »
The super food everyone in the health community raves over currently is curcuma.

I occasionally have a few dishes with turmeric.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 11:57:32 PM »
My favorite way of eating Kale, other green vegetables, fish, and on many other food options is putting lemon or lemon juice on it.  In addition to liking the taste,  there are no calories in lemon / lemon juice.

Oh yeah there is a splash of lemon juice in there too. If I want to go quick, just put that red horseradish stuff on salad, or just olive oil mixed with balsamic vinegar.

Calories nonsense that Americans are obsessed with is the focus of the codex alimentarius, the Nazi food guide. A calorie from coke is not like a calorie from beef or an avocado. Also with this dressing people who hate salad eat tons.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2021, 01:39:40 PM »
Wish you and your mother for a very good health.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.