Author Topic: Bruce Lee part Jewish?  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bruce Lee part Jewish?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 09:08:18 PM »
Like half of people have a distant Jewish relative like that.

"Polly: We’ve known for a long time that Bruce Lee was Eurasian, and most people assumed he was a quarter German. His ancestry was actually Jewish. His great-grandfather was born in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, so he had Dutch-Jewish ancestry. His grandfather had an affair with a British woman. Bruce was a quarter English, an eighth Dutch-Jewish and five-eighths Chinese. Sir Robert Ho-tung, the richest and most influential man in colonial Hong Kong, was his great-uncle."

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 09:13:15 PM »
Explains why he died... using antiperspirant that just blocks your sweat glands causes massive toxin buildup in the body and typically shows up as lots of acne. Literally surgically removing them and I'm going to go ahead and posit that the Hong Kong heat isn't what killed him. Goes to show you, you can utter zen cryptic blather and be physically and spiritually balanced, while remaining an utter moron because of your disgusting ego.

"About a month before his first collapse, he had his underarm sweat glands surgically removed because he thought sweaty armpits looked bad on film. The overwork also made him physically vulnerable. He had not been able to sleep and had been losing weight before his death."

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 10:56:05 PM »
Oh, boy.  I think I'll be Jewish too.

In high school, I had a classmate who looked just like those Kaifeng Chinese Jews. He was and is brilliant.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 05:29:18 AM »
Oh, boy.  I think I'll be Jewish too.

In high school, I had a classmate who looked just like those Kaifeng Chinese Jews. He was and is brilliant.

If youre not just joking, i was not aware that those Kaifeng reform people could be physically differentiated from other Chinese people...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2021, 09:59:00 PM »
Kaifeng Jews were real but eventually assimilated and intermarried. I'm sure they were Orthodox originally before they came to China even though there was no such word as Orthodox to describe a type of Jew since the Deforms and Conservatives came later.

If they look different than other Chinese people, it's bescause they're mixed race. Their Caucasian Jewish ancestors intermarried with the local Chinese population.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2021, 04:59:12 PM »
You're right.
I can't find it anymore.  There was a picture of a kaifeng chinese jew that looks just like him.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 05:10:28 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2021, 05:09:05 PM »

The closest picture I could find is this guy here:

https://www.echinacities.com/expat-corner/Oy-Vey-Being-Jewish-in-China

Now, if you take the young guy in the middle and make him 300LBs ( obese) , that's how I remember him.

He was unusually brilliant.  That and the fact that he looks like one of those kaifeng chinese jews is why I suspect he may be jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2021, 05:24:46 PM »
Well dont become so brilliant you surgically remove your sweat glands and get a heart attack from massive toxin build up in the body. Probably covered it to keep the surgeon from a malpractice suit.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2021, 01:28:51 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Bruce Lee’s ‘hybrid’ innovative style to some extent influenced today’s
Krav Maga. His proficiency even extended to Jiu Jitsu as well as many
other martial arts.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2021, 03:52:36 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

More of a possibility of Bruce Lee being ‘part Jewish’ than
the narishkeyt of Hitler “Y.S.V.” being ‘part Jewish’
chas v’shalom!