Author Topic: Milo stopped being gay  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Milo stopped being gay
« on: March 16, 2021, 12:41:58 AM »
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/not-easy-but-simple-milo-discusses-renouncing-sodomy-and-his-new-mission-to-help-others-do-the-same?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

Lots of Catholic lala, but his teshuva for that one sin seems sincere, since he is now operating a center to help others stop being gay. How bout you do some online ads in quebec there milo, lots of Catholic sentiment and a wide open market.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Milo stopped being gay
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 05:01:17 AM »
Wait a second I thought that he was supposedly Jewish

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 09:59:24 AM »

I have not heard this. I was heard a catholic priest raped him gay. Guess hes not holding them accountable anymore.

This offers an interesting continuation to my discussion on the avera of immodest movies with HN. Homosexuality is a far more severe sin, and yet if we killed milo or scared him with death death there would be no milo gay saving center today.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 11:20:39 AM »

That is what he always said

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 04:11:39 PM »
He always wears a giant cross but he says he is jewish or a Jew mostly to deflect attacks. I think his maternal grandmother is jewish so technically maybe he is too. As for stopping being gay, I don't think it is going to last long but we'll see.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 01:36:11 AM »
    :usa+israel:                                                                                                                :fist:

Example of a really pathetic era this is, dor kelev yet again!     

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 07:34:23 PM »
He's also a Jew hater.  He and Michelle Malkin put together an America First reading list with such titles as Protocols of the Elders of Zion and The Culture of Critique, written by the Jew hater Kevin MacDonald, who believes Jews are genetically programmed to undermine Western civilization. 

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2021, 04:23:48 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

What a disappointment ‘right wing’ Michelle Malkin is as well
by legitimizing this disgusting and evil type of literature.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 01:10:31 PM »
He's also a Jew hater.  He and Michelle Malkin put together an America First reading list with such titles as Protocols of the Elders of Zion and The Culture of Critique, written by the Jew hater Kevin MacDonald, who believes Jews are genetically programmed to undermine Western civilization.

I have noticed this narrative too. There is lots of stuff on the political right like this. And it comes from lots of different backgrounds. It comes now with full force.

It was always there but now it is stronger, because most of the public has first no idea about the fact that the Jews have exactly the same problems with the God hating culture marxist groups as the gentiles have. The most gentiles seem to look at the Jews as monolithic entity. And religious Jewish people are systematically silenced on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. So this view can not be corrected. The most people read & hear on the social media mostly the worst kind of Jewish people.

The comments are so far off reality. I.e. Soros is a "Rabbinic Zionist".

But the fact remains, that the orthodox Jewish people are, proven by statistic, the most uncompromisingly righteous ones. And loyal as well as thankfull ones.

85 % voted last time Republican and they got really persecuted by the Demonrats for this. The BLM puppets of the Demonrats led the mob in California through Jewish neighbourhoods and this punks pillaged and destroyed there lots of businesses owned by orthodox Jews. What Cuomo & Blasio did in New York is also well known.

So there is absolutly no excuse by right wingers to spread this vile Nazi propaganda. Instead they should show at least a little bit respect.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2021, 02:19:39 PM »
Well alot of fags are retarded, and many retards are moronic Jew haters. I stand by my earlier threads that having him as the representative of the right is very negative, but he went from more bad to less bad and bizras Hashem he keeps doing that so good.