Author Topic: It's true, Liberman despises haredim and gays'  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: It's true, Liberman despises haredim and gays'
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 10:22:49 PM »
How can he join a government? He hates the Right because he hates Judaism. The Left hates him because he doesn't like homosexuals. He's just a troll. His party has become irrelevant like the Arab parties.

I guess he doesn't like homos since he's Russian and the Russian goyim in Russia that he likes also don't like homos.

In the US, the Left would try to cancel him.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 01:15:47 AM »
Actually he is Moldovan & not Russian

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 03:25:05 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:   

Excellent points made.                                                                                                                                     

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 10:00:45 AM »
How can he join a government? He hates the Right because he hates Judaism. The Left hates him because he doesn't like homosexuals. He's just a troll. His party has become irrelevant like the Arab parties.

I guess he doesn't like homos since he's Russian and the Russian goyim in Russia that he likes also don't like homos.

In the US, the Left would try to cancel him.

The amount of non-Jewish Russians in Israel is why he remains an entity.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 11:16:07 AM »
The amount of non-Jewish Russians in Israel is why he remains an entity.
Exactly & just give his supporters free foreskin reattachments (not they'll need them because they  are uncircumcised Goyim),svinya (chazir),yolkas (Xmas trees) & gallons of vodka & they will all be happy!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2021, 01:31:38 PM »
Robert Ilatov statement makes me so angry, because it is exactly what I heard during my twentees from the leadership of the German Jews in the media.

There was not a single statement that I remember when they didn't mention Jews and homosexuals in one sentence if it came to persecution.

I could subscribe everything what they said concerning Jews really to the point. But imo homosexuals deserve every punishment, even if it comes from wicked people.

As they objected against this axiom they objected against God himself. In fact it is rebellion.

P.S. Today nobody asks them for their oppinion anymore. It became very silent in the media. Now the German media and wicked politicians have different groups to take care of. The antisemite criminals became in the last years not wicked criminals but people that suffer from mental issues. If they object it is no big deal anymore. They were graded down in the hierachy of victims to the bottom. Very sad development.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 01:41:45 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 10:49:15 PM »
In high school a long term substitute said that the Jews then are just like the homosexuals today and I hated her since.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 09:46:25 AM »
Exactly & just give his supporters free foreskin reattachments (not they'll need them because they  are uncircumcised Goyim),svinya (chazir),yolkas (Xmas trees) & gallons of vodka & they will all be happy!!!!

What does dat remind you of?

It sounds like the Kushim that love drugs, chitlins, and watermelon and they will all be happy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2021, 06:04:20 PM »

What does dat remind you of?

It sounds like the Kushim that love drugs, chitlins, and watermelon and they will all be happy.

Yes it is foolish to generalize and underestimate. Many have a well thought out political agenda that is completely evil other than hating gays, and its not like that want psychologists to help or institutionalize anything real, just a base of rage.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2021, 06:08:08 PM »
Lol reminds me of one time for a yeshiva bro's birthday at a bar in Jerusalem, girl shows up and starts talking like she's tough so I'm like ok, then she starts "I hate the IDF there should be no IDF and no wars" and I had to wait like an hour until we were alone on the streets and I could start screaming f-g commie b*h without ruining his party.

You got the helgas but some Russian girls I almost think are Jewish until their faces flap.