Author Topic: King Abdullah the Irrelevant  (Read 1317 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: King Abdullah the Irrelevant
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 10:46:09 PM »
They are committing the most atrocious environmental terrorism in the world on the dead sea and they talk about him like he's a euopean naysayer.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 05:24:59 AM »
                                                                                                                                           :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

He is obviously educated and his ‘cleverness’ makes him
more dangerous than most and better versed in ’taqiyya’
than others.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 12:51:52 PM »
He should join the Abraham accord and drop the PLO support. Makes no sense at all.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 11:12:07 PM »
He should join the Abraham accord and drop the PLO support. Makes no sense at all.

And if they signed that paper between us and Arabs, would anything good come of it?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 03:21:28 AM »

And if they signed that paper between us and Arabs, would anything good come of it?

In the moment I would trust the conservative Sunni states more than the Demonrats. I think you can work out something to counter Iran and do some business together. Israel was always an oriental nation and lived next to all this people. You had far less problems with them before the catastrophies of the 20th century than with the majority of the European nations. And look it works out with the Muslim nation Azerbaidschan well for years already. Lots of Israelis make vacation at the Caspian Sea and I hear nothing about any issues.

I think if somebody would tell me, that I will write this sentences before then years, I would tell him he is nuts. But EU, Demonrats and Iran are the number one problems today. Not only for Israel.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2021, 01:32:07 PM »
In the moment I would trust the conservative Sunni states more than the Demonrats. I think you can work out something to counter Iran and do some business together. Israel was always an oriental nation and lived next to all this people. You had far less problems with them before the catastrophies of the 20th century than with the majority of the European nations. And look it works out with the Muslim nation Azerbaidschan well for years already. Lots of Israelis make vacation at the Caspian Sea and I hear nothing about any issues.

I think if somebody would tell me, that I will write this sentences before then years, I would tell him he is nuts. But EU, Demonrats and Iran are the number one problems today. Not only for Israel.

The Sunnis trust each other and themselves less than you trust them. Demonrats and clitoris choppers are not the only people on earth, we can improve our relationship with Columbia and Serbia. It is insane to trust either evil and immoral to support them in any way.