Author Topic: Parler is still crap  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Parler is still crap
« on: March 26, 2021, 10:17:45 AM »
Besides the fact they demanded everyone upload photo id to share with amazon's servers, they are now bragging about giving member info to the FBI. That's when they're proud to help that leftist organization, what they hide about them helping them must make them really ashamed.

So Parler is basically a conservative hunting tool. MeWe has as much censorship as facebook, except on obviously fake news, they just do it fast and leave no trace of you. And telegram is a Russian info gathering op, amd you can be certain they will sell you oit for any perceived benefit.

I am truly looking forward to what social media Trump comes out with.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Parler is still crap
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 06:24:08 AM »
I don't expect much from Trump's platform but certainly wish to be proven wrong.

In my opinion any platform that wants to offer freedom and anonymity should be distributed.
Maybe something like Telegram can serve as an alternative to twitter. But I think they have to separate the messenger service from the twitter like. For example I use it only
as a personal messenger app and I will not join any public group because I don't want to be flooded with messages and notifications.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 02:51:09 PM »
Parler is more for the big people like politicians, journalists, radio show hosts etc.

I am not so comfortable with it.

Gab is for everybody. But if it is for everybody you get really everybody.

There is a certain percentage of conspiracy nuts. You learn there even theories that you have never heard before. Very funny and if you discuss with them this people really believe their stuff.

And to be fair Jewish conspiracies must now compete with the Jesuits (Called the black pope), the Chinese conspiracies, the British royal famly conspiracies, the Q stuff and so many more.

If you want to laugh a  little bit I have read there about a new "Jewish conspiracy".  Chuck Schumer is a secret pro life activist in Israel, who works hard to save Jewish babies from abortion.  :::D :::D :::D

It would be great if he would do this. But ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 05:53:21 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                     :fist:

It really should be for most everybody across the board,
a ‘platform’ for ‘Constitutional Conservatives’ in particular.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 06:50:01 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                     :fist:

It really should be for most everybody across the board,
a ‘platform’ for ‘Constitutional Conservatives’ in particular.

That was the moronic branding blunder of the perfectly made usa.life, and now outside of evangelicals in the american south no one feels the marketing is for them and dont come or stay. It should be for everyone, and politics be a satellite thing. All the conservative older women also like cst and natural heath and beauty groups.