Author Topic: Iran fires missile at Israeli ship  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Iran fires missile at Israeli ship
« on: March 26, 2021, 12:31:35 PM »
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/iran-fired-missile-at-israeli-ship-in-persian-gulf-report-663208

An Iranian missile was fired at an Israeli ship in the Arabian Sea, hitting and damaging it, N12 reported Thursday.
The container ship is owned by an Israeli businessman and was making its way to Tanzania from India, it reported.
As the ship sailed between India and Oman, it was hit by a missile and damaged, the report said.
The incident was reported to Israeli security officials and to the ship’s owners. The  ship will continue on its way to India, where the damage will be assessed, N12 reported.
Israeli security officials are examining the possible implications of the incident and estimate that it could mean Iran intends to attack more Israeli ships, the report said.
The ship is owned by Haifa-based XT Management, it said.
Iran was also the main suspect behind an attack in late February on the Israeli-owned cargo vessel MV Helios Ray, which was damaged by a mysterious explosion in the Gulf of Oman.
“We will need to keep investigating, but we can say for sure that Iran is attempting to damage Israeli infrastructure and to hurt Israeli citizens,” Defense Minister Benny Gantz said at the time. The ship’s proximity to Iran during the incident has strengthened the suspicions against Tehran, he told KAN Reshet Bet.
Earlier this month, Iranian government spokesman Ali Rabiee said Iran was seeking to “secure the open seas,” suggesting a potential threat to Israeli ships. He was noncommittal about Iran’s involvement in the attack on the Helios Ray.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Iran fires missile at Israeli ship
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 04:47:39 PM »
Maybe fire a couple of Israeli missiles on Iranian military ship, see how they like it.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 03:38:41 AM »
Maybe fire a couple of Israeli missiles on Iranian military ship, see how they like it.

They do this already since a certain time and it has not stopped Iran.

There must be found urgently some solution concerning Iran. With or without atomic bombs Iran is one of the core problems in the world today. Basically they threaten all of their neighbours. It would be totally sufficient if Iran becomes a state like i.e. Venezuela (Without foreign ambitions).

After Biden has messed it up with China and Russia, Iran is even more free to spread havoc. Perhaps this was the plan.

The biggest danger is an intergration of this Iran into a Chinese - Russian alliance. Then we have really trouble. Hope so the Demonrats will come back to sanity and reason. But I have small hope.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 11:43:29 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

You are all correct with all great responses.
That is why, and it has been said many times
that it is high time that their entire nuclear
program and all these facilities must be destroyed
not only the exchanging of the firing of missiles.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 12:32:22 AM »
They do this already since a certain time and it has not stopped Iran.

There must be found urgently some solution concerning Iran. With or without atomic bombs Iran is one of the core problems in the world today. Basically they threaten all of their neighbours. It would be totally sufficient if Iran becomes a state like i.e. Venezuela (Without foreign ambitions).

After Biden has messed it up with China and Russia, Iran is even more free to spread havoc. Perhaps this was the plan.

The biggest danger is an intergration of this Iran into a Chinese - Russian alliance. Then we have really trouble. Hope so the Demonrats will come back to sanity and reason. But I have small hope.

Pfft danger. More people trying to control Ishmael. He has a job in this world to swat the flies. I know how this one ends.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 01:27:16 PM »
I heard it happened again.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 07:36:40 PM »
I heard it happened again.

In response the Sniffy administration has condemned Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge