Author Topic: Demonrats attack Amazon heavily.  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Demonrats attack Amazon heavily.
« on: April 01, 2021, 10:36:36 AM »
All this things, that Amazon Bezos did for the Demonrats:

1. He helped them by aiding the best Demonrat friend Qatar (Muslim Brotherhood) by employing Kashoggi. This animal tried to destabilize the opponent of Qatar Saudi Arabia. Qatar and Turkey are the last countries who aid the non-Iranian terrorists in Syria.
2. He made with the Washinton Post massive propaganda for the Demonrats before the election.
3. He even took Parler from the web, by cancelling their contract with their cloud service.
4. He removed lots of critical books from the Amazon platform.
5. He donated to them lots of money.

As the "thank you" from the Demonrats he got fire from Elizabeth Warren:

https://www.vox.com/recode/2021/3/28/22354604/amazon-twitter-bernie-sanders-jeff-bezos-union-alabama-elizabeth-warren

And now Biden attacks too:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-biden-amazon-taxes-idUSKBN2BN3LL

One thing is for shure: The Demonrat is never thankfull, but always opportunistic.

And you have to belong to the old white Demonrat elite. To be a Demonrat and to do things for them is not sufficient.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Demonrats attack Amazon heavily.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 11:31:23 AM »
They treat their employees worse than dogs and scam the government and any business with a unique product dumb enough to list it there. May the plague on the demonrat house be lifted for as long as they destroy Amazon.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Demonrats attack Amazon heavily.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 03:23:46 PM »
They treat their employees worse than dogs and scam the government and any business with a unique product dumb enough to list it there. May the plague on the demonrat house be lifted for as long as they destroy Amazon.

Yes of cause. But the employees get treated so badly, because Bezos embraced the Demonrat 15 $ salery. He want not to go for a loss, so he squeezes the last drop out of the employees.

I know 15 $ is for us not much. But if you have somebody who can not do any other work than picking things from a shelf and put it into a box then it is perhaps too much. All is relative.

If you have some poor uneducated people who a desperate for jobs, better to pay them a little bit less, so your accounting is in the black area and let them work in an humane environment. If you earn extra give them extra.

The Demonrat never consideres the consequences of its actions, that let it appear good in the eyes of the people.

If I would be a Demonrat in charge, God forbid, I would talk to i.e. Amazon behind closed doors. Because they support me.

My point was that the Demonrat is simply not acting like a human. Amazon tortures its employees and the big Demonrats torture Amazon althrough it is supporting them.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani