Author Topic: Things I say  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Things I say
« on: April 05, 2021, 03:05:35 PM »
Wolves are societies run by mem and they're strong but any perception of weakness gets you eaten. Ants and bees by women; they are highly efficient and survivalist, however there is no freedom or respect for life.

The purpose of putting little boys down is that tyranny is always the result of female survivalist urges in complete control of the government. It is extremely important men, wjat they are and their place be respected in Western society, because the result is tyranny and the best you can hope for is a short peroid of terror if the wolves come out to stop it.

Also 1 guess how you make societies worldwide of lions feel like ants of late.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Things I say
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 05:25:21 PM »
Computer games frequently play on your shame that you are wasting time to get you to grind repetitive tasks where some virtual accomplishment is rewarded.

Leftists play on the shame people have from giving into the sinful abuses of freedom the left promotes by encouraging them to give it up.

Especially in the MMORPG world (free online games with paid options), games are designed to be a boring nightmare to play so you are more likely to buy more options in the hope that the game will be fun. If you do it is not, byt you dont want to admit you waste so you go on the chat more and tell everyone about your superiority.

When citizens see benefit from leftist proposals they stop working for them; only by keeping them in a perpetual nightmare can people be compelled to work for the ones making it to escape. When you get to the top of the ladder of moral vapidity, you feel hollow. As a result you have to "virtue signal" so people can see you as good, so you can go back to thinking of them as idiots for it, so you can do more evil to them and not get that hollow burning feeling in there.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 11:35:40 PM »
The key to advancing healthcare to unprecedented areas is understanding and enhancing the effect that lovingly patting a dying cat gives it the strength to eat where nothing else can.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 12:27:25 AM »
The opinion by Rabbeinu Ephraim ben Shimshon that Binyamin was a werewolf has me looking at Laban a bit different. If he knew his daughter would do that the deception was necessary, and basically all the Jews left come from Leah. Wouldn't that be totally awesome if there were werewolves that were out there being the secret tribe of Binyamin? It also makes sense in the story how he would be without sin, after killing his mother in childbirth in that state his father would surely have kept a close eye on him, which he did. I think it's more likely Laban did something to her, which is a possibility Rachel made a point of putting his idol under her butt to desecrate it, or he could have done it to her for that. Really changes so many details in the story.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 12:48:29 AM »
Magic is alot harder to get information on then sex with animals, and despite Hollywood vastly more disgusting and pathetic, and considering one in the long list of connections that even seeing such an evil confusion leaves a permanent blackness in you, or it sees you now, I'm going to hold off writing it until I know for sure what that is and how to beat it. So far my best clue is people who steal as kids are 50 now and still come with ideas in their heads to steal things even if they never would and make more legitimately; what exactly is that effect. How could the sight of something evil rot your soul like evil actions do?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 11:34:39 AM »
Among the endless things I need money for waiting around, I took into account the problem with overloaded colleges from the illegalization of corporate skill tests as racist and finally found a multifaceted solution.

Tutorial groups with testing, several learners come together. Many free online tutorials have people that will test your abilities at the end, especially in programming, game design/modding and photography. Many more would do the same with increased interest in their tutorials, and a testing group can be hired where none exist and the groups will have to split the cost for a day's worth of a teacher testing them.

The purpose of the website would be to actively hunt down and encourage people to form and join tutorial groups, provide helpful information, and make a nice front for businesses to fund to ensure good future employees hear of them first. I estimate it can be a multi billion dollar business with tutors and lots of other business on the side. Free to join on basic so no broke or cheap dude discrimination, but a strict system to ensure anything one puts in benefits his education measurably.

It's not 1/10 of the money I can make from some of my other gold mine projects sitting around sparkling, but it will save the society incalculable amounts in terms of less loss and more potential gain from less wasted time, and four years to drink like a homeless bum for the price of a palace gone.

So I like it and have a special place in my heart for all ideas where people thank you sincerely as they hand you their money.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 06:08:08 PM »
The math on white people: the pig will become kosher indicates whites will be Jews. Moshiach will refuse all gifts and admonish Esav for his evil indicates they get wiped out. The blessing that Esav's... angel gave to Jacob when he was named Israel was that he was an all-consuming fire that would consume Esav.

So i think white nations are going to be up against Moshiach, he'll wipe them out and those that didn't join in join us. How's that?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 06:09:31 PM »
My math has a lot of wiping out and Chabad seems to have all this explained more lovey.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 06:50:22 AM »
Getting yourself addicted to things and then quitting to test your strength does not work how you plan it at all. Yeah it's a fun few days to beat cravings, but after weeks even you keep thinking about stupid crap you don't even want because your mind wants it. Luckily self-hypnosis got rid of that pain in the behind, but I have this lurking feeling I can only do that so many times before there's no room left to bury things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2021, 06:53:20 PM »
In the horror tv show "from dusk till dawn the series", a thief who has stolen millions and killed about a dozen people by that point and is also some gay snake vampire now gets extremely offended when his brother calls the vampires the browns, which is their street name in the movie because they're based in Mexico. It is utterly intolerable to him and he quickly decides to show moral superiority by correcting this offensive term for blood-sucking half-lives.

I find this to be the most perfect analogy in Hollywood history for the demonrats.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2021, 07:44:41 PM »
Before you drink cow milk, leave it out of the refrigerator until it is room temperature. The fats in there when they go down cold clog up the arteries. Ideally drink milk warmed.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 10:12:00 PM »
Judaism is the world's only unwillingly secret organization. Jews are extremely happy to talk about Judaism and in fact many do so most of the day, but people have conspiracies about the Jew under thier beds, and sit around wondering what Jews are up to because their nutty world doesn't have a way to just ask in it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2021, 05:43:06 PM »
Little kids need to understand that the bad things they do will continue to bug them twenty years from now and the smallest good thing they did will make them feel good the same over and over the rest of their lives, and those are your real possessions in this world. It's obvious when you lie down to sleep that that's all you have, and it's clearly a metaphor for what you will have of value for infinite years in the world of truth. These things don't get less valuable or painful with time. If I had a time machine I would wait an hour in the busy places where I managed to help one or two just to get one more person a week I could do the slightest good for. The thing you will remember the least is when you decide you want to have fun with some lonely game. When it comes to computer games and such, saying "an hour a day" makes you or your dependent play it a thousand times more. The rule is that if you would be embarrassed to show off to a girl about your computer playing that day in regards to either when you were playing or how long you did, then it is gay and therefore forbidden.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2021, 05:58:26 PM »
With 200 million right now and continued honored promises from the National Space organization I guarantee buying from China will be both expensive and lowly in the sight of Westerners compared to at home, and no pollution in air and landfill.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2021, 03:39:33 PM »
Secular Jews twist Torah for leftist lies easily because when you have a moral code you don't care about you have a cloak for your crimes and no moral code at all. This is widely applicable, like the lazy man swearing to a higher calling as a sneaky refusal to get up.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2021, 01:01:21 PM »
America wouldn't have been able to declare war on its population to this extent without the support of massive swaths pf the population that sees them as going after Trump supporters. Maybe Trump was a break from the NWO agenda that the ilks of Kissinger and Rockerfeller fantasize about. I suspect more intensely as things progress that it was a tactical one. What did the left even lose under Trump?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2021, 09:02:04 AM »
And there was a contributing factor to the liberal faction of the hippy world dying unmarried. Their music did bring ugliness to the world on the trickiest level. Many songs in history speak of heartache. In an overwhelming percentage, the hippy songs were talking about people breaking the heart of another through some sexual immorality, betrayal or cruel emotional game. While it's hard to see it clearly there because of overpowering emotions, in rap the comedy of "we're rapping about horrors to expose them" is a thin veil for glorifying evil. Many of them don't pretend at all and glorify and excuse it, november rain would be one that does both. When you think about something over and over especially on a subconscious level as music is wont to cause, it causes you to emulate in action these thoughts.

Heartbreak has a place in songs, ask King David about it. The glorification of romantic cruelty is just another way those commies took pretty freedom and love song people and turned them into self-sabotaging corporate tools.

As a side note, you don't hear about the conservative side of the hippy movement because they went to the nature and made self-sufficient homesteads and didn't want to rub in your face as much as they didn't want it from you. And any dude with a guitar is our hero while he's playing, half the point was not needing stuff and people because corporations say they're bigger than you are.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2021, 12:27:57 PM »
King David killed a thousand Philistines and took their foreskins to the king just to get married, and was toughing it out alone before that, and from then after had troops and eventually generals. What would you give to be a fly on the wall in a meeting with his generals and hear the level of military strategy he had?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2021, 02:38:49 PM »
I had a vision while squeezing lemons of us helping the ugur muslims in china and kicking out all the terroristinians to join them and after they take down the government the chinese kick them out with money and they use it to destroy each other at home.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2021, 11:20:37 AM »
You can't have body positivity songs about morbid obesity without a massive network of crappy corporations selling processed trash to make them that sick. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2021, 11:05:05 PM »
An article on the game dark souls 3 said that it was brave he made a hard game at a time when everyone wants everything handed to them. So just a pile on of ignoramus insults. People devote themselves to a game to find that their effort is not paid off with usable skills, and when the frustration from the effort requires in a new understanding comes up, they just throw it away. Most of the kids just prefer to watch others playing, let him wastr the year of time and effort it takes to make the game look cool.

Put even a slight use in a game, like a risk game with all countries currently, and the frustration at not remembering a country name becomes an enjoyable challenge to overcome.

I can weave all that together with skill tests for companies and a game resembling a popular old space game in terms of speed to open, start and get action and replayability.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2021, 08:46:07 AM »
99% of the script of every NetFlix movie: "Breathes heavily while walking"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2021, 09:41:12 PM »
I have found this channel's documentaries highly informative in how to effectively communicate with lying children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N274EurzpAA

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2021, 01:09:43 AM »
I'm not calling him her.

See this Jewish star? It means this world is an illusion, and your body is included. That up triangle is you and the down one is her, and you were one being and still essentially are even apart and G-d forbid you never meet, and will one day certainly be reunited into the same being if you're worth keeping around.

I call him her I have no G-d, G-d forbid, unless I'm doing it to save my live from ravenous commies and I make sure to do as much as I can against them right after.

I'm not calling her an idea. You're a walking insult that women are a flimsy mental construct basically any guy can accept upon themselves, and womanhood is a cheap corporate fad you can buy.

I call him her I say all of the human soul is a cheap drive-through option that is worth as much as a kid's dream of being an astronaut.

You spend billions torturing kids to think they're hideous and need corporations to save their beauty or they're not even a real girl or boy, but then tell them if a plastic surgeon makes them look like a knock-off Barbie doll then they are real. Make sure to hide it with body positivity ads for people that could not naturally have achieved that heartbreaking level of morbid obesity without a hundred slimy corporate sleazes that destroyed their bodies with fake food.

Anyone who calls him her is a cowardly corporate tool, and if they do it willingly they are the enemy of the moral goal of freedom the free market was designed by Adam Smith to provide. Make sure you sign your name on those big corporations taking over and censoring and destroying parts of your life. Every time you call him her you gave a thumbs up to burn the next village, and I'm not doing it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2021, 02:45:31 PM »
Everyone always likes to be negative and talk about the worst that can happen, I like to pray for the best. How many times have you prayed that Hashem helps us kick the Arabs out of Israel like Rav Kahane made apparent was what we and the Torah need?

On China I like to pray that every country sues China and their bat lady for making covid and takes all the property they just bought as reparations when they don't pay and all their influence disappears in a second. It can be like 10 or even 5 do it first and the rest follow suit.