Author Topic: Biden to revoke Trump sanctions on ICC prosecutor  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Biden to revoke Trump sanctions on ICC prosecutor
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 12:47:16 PM »
This administration is totally out of their minds. STUPID!

By stupid you mean benefits them through corruption but not you or America. The corrput are thankful for those who cover their evil with the stupid accusation.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 03:10:44 PM »
By stupid you mean benefits them through corruption but not you or America. The corrput are thankful for those who cover their evil with the stupid accusation.

I don't see the benefit what this Demonrats get out of actions like this. There is nothing on the table what they can take. Russia and China are not into this game and all the NGOs that push for crazyness like this are controlled by them (EU, Qatar, Demonrats - It is one)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 05:45:54 PM »
I don't see the benefit what this Demonrats get out of actions like this. There is nothing on the table what they can take. Russia and China are not into this game and all the NGOs that push for crazyness like this are controlled by them (EU, Qatar, Demonrats - It is one)

If America G-d forbid helps kill some Jews again then they will lower the price of gas for them by a nickel for most of a week. Also the CAIR will get them mudrat votes.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 03:58:40 AM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                    :fist:

Sanctions should be on Biden and his corrupt,
 foul administration as well as the ICC of course.