Author Topic: 2 girls kill uber driver  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
2 girls kill uber driver
« on: April 06, 2021, 10:42:48 AM »
https://www.oann.com/d-c-teens-charged-with-murder-of-uber-eats-driver-reportedly-getting-plea-deal-2/

When i first saw the headline, I see mohammed the uber driver and 2 underage girls, well thats a story i hear alot that ends bad for them. Uber eats alot rarer, and i hear of carjacking more often. Also everyone's broke and bored so maybe he really is just a victim and didnt try to rape them first.

If they go easy on these girls if the story as is is legit, expect it regularly.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: 2 girls kill uber driver
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 11:38:28 AM »
I never understood how can someone get into a stranger's private car and expect that they will all behave like a Taxi drivers. The Uber seems like a great app for kidnapers, murderers and rapists. The victims will call you themselves, and will get into your car on their own will. Then just lock the doors and off you go. Join now.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 11:45:13 AM »
I never understood how can someone get into a stranger's private car and expect that they will all behave like a Taxi drivers. The Uber seems like a great app for kidnapers, murderers and rapists. The victims will call you themselves, and will get into your car on their own will. Then just lock the doors and off you go. Join now.

I kind of hope they try all the time so I can get their stuff but for girls yeah. Its complicated in the darkest ways, lots of 14-15 year old girls get into cabs with no money expecting to give the Arab a [censored] for a ride, so when other little girls don't have the money it comes to his mind first. People are mostly good and want to be, but when you look into excuses to be bad it gets dark.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 03:46:08 PM »

Probably most such people don't want to do this once, get caught, and go to jail, which is basically what's gonna happen if you do this as an Uber driver.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 06:02:39 PM »
Lol with cab prices in some cities its almost less of a rape with the Mohammed that gets you. And again this could have been a perfectly nice guy, it just so happens every single other story I know involving a Mohammed an uber and underage girls ends one way.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2021, 11:48:29 PM »
These are two Negresses that killed an Arab?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 11:49:08 PM »
If they were white, would it be an "islamaphobic" hate crime?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 03:52:06 AM »
                                                                                                                                          :usa+israel:                                                                                                                     :fist:

That’s right, if these two subhuman parasites were
white, then it would be considered a ‘hate crime’
by these imbeciles.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 12:51:21 PM »
Lol. As long as black people are murdering Arabs the media will say its safe for them. If law abiding citizens run a place, then the media will nonstop rage about the imaginary dangers they face.

You know you can sell crack for extra in Dearborn...