Author Topic: Daily Mail got the Hunter laptop. Forensic experts say its authentic. Published!  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445105/amp/What-Hunter-Biden-left-tell-memoir-revealed.html?__twitter_impression=true

I knew before because it was published already on GTV. But now it goes mainstream.

Remember how the DRC (Demon Rat Controlled) Twitter locked NYPost account? 

At least now everybody can have a look inside the REAL Biden family. There are no beautifull things for shure.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
   :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

It’s really almost laughable the level of corruption,
hypocrisy, and scandal that are prevalent on the left!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
   :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

It’s really almost laughable the level of corruption,
hypocrisy, and scandal that are prevalent on the left!

It is totally over the top.

And he said: It could be totally my laptop. OF CAUSE IT IS HIS LAPTOP, BECAUSE IT IS HIM ON THE VIDEOS & PHOTOS.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are two sets of laws in America: one for the left and one for everyone else. There's little sense in respect for a system that degrades you into the second class.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
There are two sets of laws in America: one for the left and one for everyone else. There's little sense in respect for a system that degrades you into the second class.

It is true!