Author Topic: Third World employees destroying America; same disaster coming to Israel (video)  (Read 3010 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 38 minutes this week.

Video version on Odysee:

https://odysee.com/@JTF.ORG:4/ThirdWorld:2

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2021-04-10.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
It looks 'United Airlines' plans on using Affirmative Action in hiring pilots. 

https://twitter.com/martincarantano/status/1381186735326035969?s=20

Martin Carantania
@martincarantano

LEO TERRELL reacts to United Airlines announcement that new pilot training program will prioritize gender and race quotas rather than hiring based on merit: "I'm against racial quotas. If I'm on a plane, I want most qualified person, not a person based on skin color. It's wrong."
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There is really a serious problem. And I don't understand that most US companies, as well as European companies support this unfiltered migration. There are mostly costs and no benefit.

Today you need even more than before skilled labour. The people work in most places today with machines that cost a fortune and are easily damageable. For this you need trained employees.

The majority of this migrants have not this skills and I highly doubt, that the broken education system will be able to train them.

Soon we have to make the 8 time Kotau in China in order to get basic machines, chips, computers etc.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There is really a serious problem. And I don't understand that most US companies, as well as European companies support this unfiltered migration. There are mostly costs and no benefit.

Today you need even more than before skilled labour. The people work in most places today with machines that cost a fortune and are easily damageable. For this you need trained employees.

The majority of this migrants have not this skills and I highly doubt, that the broken education system will be able to train them.

Soon we have to make the 8 time Kotau in China in order to get basic machines, chips, computers etc.

That's why China and other commies support this. They get paid more while destroying America. Just because they decry the evils of American capitalism doesn't mean they can't also be greedy.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's why China and other commies support this. They get paid more while destroying America. Just because they decry the evils of American capitalism doesn't mean they can't also be greedy.

I agree 100%.

Have you noticed how they played the whole Demonrat propaganda of "blacks killed frequently" in US in Alsaka meeting against them? What would happen if China and Russia would support this whole self destructive insanity from environmentalism to identity politics and would make huge donations to Soros and other NGOs? Money enough they have.

The only foreign power unti now who is really into support of all this destructive politics is Qatar. But I feel China is starting this game now. Even they have announced it, that they will answer all the Biden/Blinken attacks on them concerning Taiwan, Hongkong and XinYang reciprocally.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I agree 100%.

Have you noticed how they played the whole Demonrat propaganda of "blacks killed frequently" in US in Alsaka meeting against them? What would happen if China and Russia would support this whole self destructive insanity from environmentalism to identity politics and would make huge donations to Soros and other NGOs? Money enough they have.

The only foreign power unti now who is really into support of all this destructive politics is Qatar. But I feel China is starting this game now. Even they have announced it, that they will answer all the Biden/Blinken attacks on them concerning Taiwan, Hongkong and XinYang reciprocally.

Lol that's a joke right? Qatar cares about as much about leftist causes as they do the heads they chop off their citizens. Their crappy Al Jazeera/AJ+ promotes leftist abominations because they hurt America and hurting infidels makes them good Mudrats.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lol that's a joke right? Qatar cares about as much about leftist causes as they do the heads they chop off their citizens. Their crappy Al Jazeera/AJ+ promotes leftist abominations because they hurt America and hurting infidels makes them good Mudrats.

Exactly like the DEMONRATS. Partners in crime.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Exactly like the DEMONRATS. Partners in crime.

No they don't have Islam to make the evils they do good in themselves. The leftists do evil for the cause on the cover, their pockets in the deeper cover, and power over their fellow man at the core. Like doing voter fraud they see it hurts America and the average leftist feels a bit bad, but it's for the cause. The elected representatives are generally about the money except for the elite, which often overlap with their corporate interests, and they already have the money, but a billion dollars in America still won't buy you free rape of whoever you please, so they'd rather wreck the economy and just have $100, but if everyone else has nothing and they have all the institutions of power they are happy. For muslims the return to poverty, especially in technology is in virtually all cases moral of itself as well. The left will drag you there if that's what it takes to have control of your life.

Same end since people resist leftist abomination, but Muslims will go to it with the hellish end in mind, whereas the commies will do as much as is necessary to please China for cash on the lower levels, and what puts them above the law on the higher levels.