Author Topic: Biden : "Palestinian" funding restored. They get now hundreds of millions of $  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Can the US offer financial assistance to the Palestinians even while the Palestinian Authority pays monthly stipends to terrorists and their families?
The question was raised by reporters and pundits on Wednesday when the US announced it planned to restore humanitarian and security assistance to the Palestinians, as part of an overall financial package of $290 million.

Of cause this is not everything. The funding happens through different channels.

https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/5-things-to-know-about-us-funding-to-palestinians-and-terror-payments-664578

Iran gets billions. The "Palestinians" hundreds of millions. What Al Quaida in Idlib gets is not known yet.

I can assure you. This terrorist tsunami what we saw as Obama/Hillary ran the show will come back with full force.

I thought about this slogan from ten years ago. "Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but all terrorists are Muslims."

Today I would not use it anymore like this after all what I have learned.

I would rather say : "Not every Demonrat backs terrorists, but all terrorists are backed by Demonrats."

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Biden is not going to support Israel like Trump did.  I'm sure that Biden will move the capital back to Tel Aviv. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Biden is not going to support Israel like Trump did.  I'm sure that Biden will move the capital back to Tel Aviv.

The capital is Jerusalem. I couldn't care less where America wants their hello shack. Biden could make two embassies in Tel Aviv and not give money to terrorist murderers and it is better for everything.

The only question I have is if he wants to use American troops to help Islam in its current genocides or move up to attacking Israel directly.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Biden was once a white supremacist.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Biden was once a white supremacist.

You are right. And there are still this connections from the old south. In fact this people like the Bidens and Clintons form a "aristocracy" among the Demonrats. This is why they get never seriously in legal troubles, althrough their crimes are known to everybody.

If you are a "normal" Demonrat, you have not this kind of 100% protection what they have.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
You are right. And there are still this connections from the old south. In fact this people like the Bidens and Clintons form a "aristocracy" among the Demonrats. This is why they get never seriously in legal troubles, althrough their crimes are known to everybody.

If you are a "normal" Demonrat, you have not this kind of 100% protection what they have.

And how do you know so much. Correct, the secret organization does not afford its protection to its useful idiots.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
And how do you know so much. Correct, the secret organization does not afford its protection to its useful idiots.

I know it, because I read the news.

There are certain Democrats with obvious immunity that others have not.

Or how you can explain to me, that Hunter is still free and Joe was never even investigated for his 10%. Why is Bill not investigated, after he was even on photos together with some of Epsteins underage prostitutes. Why was Hillary never in court? Why got Ted Kennedy away with drowning this whoman? (Chaim spoke about it once). They even keep/kept office.

Other Demonrats were forced to resign for even minor things and some even got years of jailtime. Why is it?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I know it, because I read the news.

There are certain Democrats with obvious immunity that others have not.

Or how you can explain to me, that Hunter is still free and Joe was never even investigated for his 10%. Why is Bill not investigated, after he was even on photos together with some of Epsteins underage prostitutes. Why was Hillary never in court? Why got Ted Kennedy away with drowning this whoman? (Chaim spoke about it once). They even keep/kept office.

Other Demonrats were forced to resign for even minor things and some even got years of jailtime. Why is it?

It presents itself as a simple question of usefulness, powerful people are useful free and weak ones are useful fall guys. Of course it's about keeping anyone from knowing to much of the schemes of the mad would-be American royal families. Lots of reasons though, they take advantage of the weekly fall guy to change the orthodoxies of their ideology, clearly observable with the musical chairs they've been playing with #METOO.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

The “Fakestinian” funding should consist of millions
of pounds of camel drek and even that is too much
for them.     
                      :camel: :camel: