Author Topic: Chaos in Minnesota After Police Killing of Black Man  (Read 857 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Chaos in Minnesota After Police Killing of Black Man
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 05:37:46 PM »
Sniffy basically said he shot him on purpose, now calm down, which of course in the history of being calm has never calmed anything. In this case Sniffy actually is stupid, but the people who pull his leashe aren't, and he occasionally correctly reads their cue cards.

https://www.rebelnews.com/biden_questions_whether_shooting_of_daunte_wright_was_intentional
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 08:35:34 PM »
A guarantee from the left is that they will exclusively riot if the person killed by police was a serious criminal: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/daunte-wright-warrant-arrest-attempted-aggravated-robbery-charges-choking-woman-holding-gunpoint-money/

If he was an innocent guy it really pushes people to engage with the cops and make them rethink how they work. When it's a criminal the message is unclear, and so everyone can put their message or desire to loot onto it. The left is all for cops abusing people and encourage it and order it constantly, ask Kamala the convert to blackism. Also, it's perfect to create divisions in society. If the guy was innocent everyone agrees, united and we move forward together, the left loses. Innocent blood must be hidden for the left to keep this up, it's a dirty secret quickly buried faster than the most racist cop ever did. If he's a criminal, you create a division between intellectuals and emotional people, law and order people and people who distrust law enforcement, and lots of other groups, and the one the media will harp on is black/white, so that anyone on the wrong side of the argument can simply be labelled racist and be degraded as a demi-human beast.

So of course this guy is the kind of guy you would expect demonrats to saint: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/daunte-wright-warrant-arrest-attempted-aggravated-robbery-charges-choking-woman-holding-gunpoint-money/

20-year-old Daunte Wright was shot dead by a Brooklyn Center Police Officer Sunday night during a traffic stop for having expired tags.

Officers learned there was a warrant out for Daunte Wright’s arrest after they ran his information so they tried to cuff him.

Bodycam footage released on Monday showed that Daunte Wright resisted arrest and fled the scene.

Police were in the process of cuffing Wright when he broke free and jumped in his car.

TRENDING: BREAKING: MSNBC Films Thugs Looting Dollar Tree - Looters Notice - Attack MSNBC on Live TV - Tell Them to Go the F&$k Home (VIDEO)

The officer screamed, “Taser! Taser! Taser!” before she discharged her weapon.

Wright crashed his car after he tried to flee the scene.

Riots erupted all over the country Monday night in response to the shooting death of Daunte Wright after many falsely claimed he was pulled over because of his air freshener.

The media portrayed Wright as an innocent, young father, but he was a dangerous man who threatened to shoot a woman and had a warrant out for his arrest according to court papers obtained by The Daily Mail.

The court papers also reveal that online speculation that Wright may not have known about the warrant out for his arrest are false.

The Daily Mail reported:

Daunte Wright choked a woman and threatened to shoot her if she did not hand over $820 she had stuffed in her bra, court papers obtained by DailyMail.com allege.

Wright was due to face trial on a charge of attempted aggravated robbery – with a possible maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Charging papers say he and a second man, Emajay Driver went to a home shared by two women in Osseo, Minnesota ‘to party’ in December 2019. At the time, Wright was 19 and Driver was 18.

The women asked them to leave around 2.30 am on December 1, but they said they didn’t have a ride and the women – who are not identified in the court documents – allowed them to sleep on the floor.

In the morning, one of the women went to the bank to get her $820 rent money which she gave to the other woman and then left for work. As Wright, Driver and the second woman were leaving, Wright allegedly tried to hold up the woman.

‘The three of them were walking to the door to exit the apartment and defendant Wright turned around and blocked the door preventing victim from leaving,’ says the report, written by Osseo Police Officer Shane Mikkelson.

‘Defendant Wright then pulled a black handgun with silver trim out from either his right waistband or his right coat pocket and pointed it at victim and demanded the rent money,’ continued Mikkelson.

‘Victim said “Are you serious?” Defendant Wright replied: “Give me the f**king money, I know you have it.”

When the woman again asked him if he was serious, Wright is said to have replied: ‘I’m not playing around.’

Mikkelson’s report said: ‘The $820 cash was tucked in the victim’s bra and defendant Wright placed his hand around victim’s neck and choked her while trying to pull the cash from under her bra.

‘Victim was able to get loose from defendant Wright and started to kneel down and scream.’

After more yelling, Wright allegedly told the woman that he was going to shoot her unless he got the money.

‘Give me the money and we will leave,’ he allegedly said. ‘Give me the money and we will go.’

Mikkelson added: ‘Defendant Wright then tried to choke victim a second time and tried to take her money. Defendant Driver was telling her to give defendant Wright the money.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 12:07:05 AM »
What a savage. Now the Demonrats can give his family 27 million again.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 11:44:05 PM »
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/the_arab_street_has_come_to_america.html

Lots of points we're familiar with. One thing about her argument struck me, you said she meant to taser him? What a crap story, true or not, you're trying to incite a riot saying that. Just say didn't mean to kill him, and oh maybe you did. Say didnt mean to shoot, a lot easier to say she didnt mean to tase than she's a racist murderer. They couldn't have set up the situation better. Like i can feel the difference in weight between a gram or two grams with my hand, the trained cop is yelling taser while holding her weapon? Enough people wouldnt believe that if it was a white guy and they want to believe all black guys are innocent as a weapon against the cops, especially in demonrat cities where plenty are more evil than the criminals. Am I losing it here or is this just too perfect?