Author Topic: Help this website  (Read 959 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Help this website
« on: April 13, 2021, 09:46:27 PM »
https://rightwingtomatoes.com/

Lots of you guys would actually be extremely useful to our good cause with exactly the kind of light chatter frequently engaged in here, of which I myself indulge on the horror genre. We could easily make a deal with them where we all comment on movies now and over time. It takes half of what I was putting you all down for and makes it incredibly useful, if organized properly in the right place like that. Be happy about it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Help this website
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 09:49:08 PM »
I don't feel like spending a whole 30 minutes to make a social media account and contact them, but do it and I'll make them an entire tv shows section.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 09:54:34 PM »
Or maybe just copy them, it's very important to do the work of going one by one on every single communist brainwashing tactic and promotion of evil in movies, and if you are watching a movie with someone who is not at all enjoying it, you can make it interesting by stopping it and explaining them these things, and they understand it far easier than other methods. Exposing their most avant-garde brainwashing in hollywood also helps your friend resist other brainwashing by leftists. This is a massive research project that is best not left to simpletons. They of course are extremely useful in the film industry in many other areas.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 09:10:36 AM »
That's easy. I rate all hollyweird movies kommie trash.  Done.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 01:26:05 PM »
That's easy. I rate all hollyweird movies kommie trash.  Done.

Ok but on 5 how much faggit trash, some are more homo. Also there are older movies with less commie crap. If there are real fair right wing ratings to the movie that people are interested in hearing then it puts pressure.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 07:10:48 PM »
I realize that any creative work for the project will be extra. Every day we have conservatives writing long articles about how crappy the commie movies are but there is no centralized place for them. It would take a serious research project, but you could get articles on every hollywood movie almost like that and make an entire rating website with their articles.