Author Topic: Israel has the cheapest average cost of 1GB of mobile data in the world  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
K but don't be a putz and believe every street vendor for phones. You can get good prices from them if you come to them with the prices for competitors and say you want one that good and even then watch out.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
I have head of this too. On the other side, Serbia is on 72nd place at 0.96 Dollars per GB...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have head of this too. On the other side, Serbia is on 72nd place at 0.96 Dollars per GB...

Whatever say say about Canada is fake because they have endless ways to sneak charges in.

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Israel has most probably very high speed internet. You can see a presence of HaShem in the land. Israel has the highest percent of vaccinated people in the world.

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
At least Serbia can compete with Israel on percentage of vaccinated population. That gives me some hope.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yep, will be a lot of business selling natural meds there to deal with thier big pharma poisoning of massive swaths of the world. Lots of hope indeed, plants have cured worse from these monsters, I look forward to presenting options to counter the vaccine effects as we learn more of how it destroys you and/or kills you.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Leave it to the brilliance and ingenuity of
Israeli engineers to create and revolutionize
mobile technology and offer it at these rates
without sacrificing profits!