Author Topic: 'We have evidence that woke politics is making the west desperately weak'  (Read 777 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
'We have evidence that woke politics is making the west desperately weak'
20/04/2021|6min
Sky News host Andrew Bolt says "we have evidence that woke politics is making the west desperately weak" after New Zealand's Foreign Affairs Minister refused to criticise China on COVID-19's origins or on the treatment of Hong Kong and its activists.

"As I’ve said before, New Zealand is selling out Australia – and the west – to keep sweet with the genocidal Chinese dictatorship," he said.

"New Zealand figures other democracies can do the fighting. New Zealand can meanwhile sweet talk China and clean up businesswise. But it may be worse than that. I think woke culture is also to blame.

"New Zealand’s foreign minister is dizzy with her new age earth worship and old nature gods. For her, China is an ally in the fight against global warming, which seems to her far more important than the danger of war. China would be laughing."

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6249459429001
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Watch how they oppress freedoms and opinions and then call them weak. Woke politics is an expression of their evil. If zing ping renounces Marxism, then they will suddenly be tough on him.

This is the same fallcy where you think everyone is like you, so if that was you it would be weakness. It's not, it's evil, friend.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge