Author Topic: Affirmative Action Moron Yelling At His Mannequin On Subway  (Read 959 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_tpZonOj4A

Subway Etiquette Tip #281​: Don't Beat Up Your Mannequin for Not Wearing Pants or Taking a Drink

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Affirmative Action Moron Yelling At His Mannequin On Subway
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 01:58:24 AM »
Yeah there's that. I know I get mad at lots of you for racist stuff, because in Canada the black people are as smart as anyone else, but when people bring ghetto people from the USA to me or I go there, I end up beating their brains in or manipulating someone else into it. It's really sad how they managed to destroy the education system for them there, but honestly the most inane conversations of my life have been with ghetto American black people and I've entirely banned them and many other large swaths of the American public from my crew.

I still don't forget I set up a booth in front of 770 to raise money for Hadar ha Torah, and some black dude walks up and says I'll kill all you Jews. The non-reaction of everyone on the street is another story, but I dropped my fliers and left the booth and said "come, Jew here" and beat my chest and he scurried off. Biggest letdown of the year that one, was really hoping he would give me a little exercise.

It takes a generation to replace communist brainwashing, but how many generations does it take to reverse a complete and utter breakdown in education?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 06:01:45 PM »
Another normal person

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 09:03:57 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

That’s right. For them this is ‘normal’ and
what is even sicker is this moron probably
expects the mannequin to respond.