Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 16, 2007, 10:42:28 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:20:26 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

newman

Re: Alan Keyes is Running for President
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 10:48:36 PM »
Now there's a black President worth having. :)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 11:59:08 PM »
He's Great... but does he have enough money to get elected?
He might run into similar problems like Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo... Low cash flow.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 01:03:42 AM »
Keyes has never held a political position where he represented any constituents.  So he shouldn't run. 

His candidacy would just make it easier for Giuliani, Romney or Thompson to win the GOP nomination. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 01:08:09 AM »
Rumor is that Keyes is trying to raise some campaign contributions so he could try and get out of a debt that he has.

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 03:29:32 AM »
I had the pleasure of seeing him speak in person at a church in North Pole, AK back in 1996. I believe he was running for president then too. He was a very articulate, passionate speaker and I agreed with most of what he said. Unfortunately I don't think he has any chance of winning the nomination.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 03:28:19 PM »
I had the pleasure of seeing him speak in person at a church in North Pole, AK back in 1996. I believe he was running for president then too. He was a very articulate, passionate speaker and I agreed with most of what he said. Unfortunately I don't think he has any chance of winning the nomination.

He has never won an election.  Unlike Hillary Clinton, he wasn't able to get away with being a "carpetbagger" when he ran for a Senate seat in Illinois; this contrasts to when Hillary ran for the Senate in NY.

Stick to a candidate who has already won elections. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »
If he makes it onto the primary ballot I will support him over the other Republicans because first of all, he is a strong social conservative which is important to me, and also he is very strongly pro-Israel and anti-Iran and so he would definitely be a pain for terrorists in general.

With great certainty, you will be wasting your vote.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 06:52:32 PM »
I am a big fan of Alan Keyes. He would make an excellant president. Unfortunately he doesn't stand a chance of winning.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 02:58:25 PM »
I love him and he would be my pick.But he cant win. :(