Poll

Should Kwanzaa be banned?

Yes.
6 (54.5%)
No, but ship its practicioners back to Africa.
3 (27.3%)
No, because you is racist. UMM HMM!
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Kwanzaa be banned?  (Read 2782 times)

admin

Should Kwanzaa be banned?
« on: October 08, 2007, 07:25:28 PM »
Why do they come up with such stupid holidays? By the way, it's based on African animism, and they claim that's it's not a religious holiday and can be celebrate alongside Christmas by black ""Christians". They made Swahili the language for Kwanzaa even though the blacks of this country spoke West African languages. Swahili is a language invented by Arab Muslim that conquered Kenya and is related to Arabic. Some of the "principles" of the days of Kwanzaa have names that sound  like Hebrew, since it is related to Arabic. Imani means faith and sounds like the Hebrew emuna. Why are they honoring a language that was imposed on them by Arab slave masters. Yet they claim that whitey is racist but Arab and Muslims are fine. What morons they are.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Should Kwanzaa be banned?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 07:50:13 PM »
Kwanzaa ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 08:23:56 PM »
What I don't understand is black people claim to be "African", yet they don't know the first thing about Africa. These people are so far separated from being African, they're more related to Curious George than they are to any African. So, my answer is definitely yes, it should be banned.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 08:27:59 PM »
What I don't understand is black people claim to be "African", yet they don't know the first thing about Africa. These people are so far separated from being African, they're more related to Curious George than they are to any African. So, my answer is definitely yes, it should be banned.
It some cooked up revisionist garbage anyway. Whatever it is that they are calling Kwanzaa has very little roots in Africa.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

OZ77

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »
I never got this "Kwanza" B.S
this reminds me of the made-up "Festivus" holiday from Seinfeld  :D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »
Who cares. Let them hold a feast (of elephant meat seasoned with mosquitoes) in honor of the AIDS virus. LOL.  ::) :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 09:56:39 PM »
I hate Kwanza.  Any black person that celebrates it with pride shoudl be kicked in the nuts!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Erica

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »
And yet most of you would like to see blacks go BACK to Africa; as if they've been there. O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »
I hate Kwanza.  Any black person that celebrates it with pride shoudl be kicked in the nuts!

I agree, Cartman.

You will respect my authorita!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 10:13:09 PM »
And yet most of you would like to see blacks go BACK to Africa; as if they've been there. O0
Not all blacks Erica just the evil ones. I know they have never been there however they may find Africa more compatible with their needs.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 10:15:28 PM »
I know we Christians copied from Judaism, but those who practice Kwanza don't even realize that it's a rip off of Hannuka or are too stupid to realize it.  It's such an assanine "event" that was invented about 35 years ago to make it look like Africans have a long history of holidays in December.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »

Erica: I never said anything sending Blacks back to Africa, but I do think sending people who hate America back such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan among quite a number of others.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 02:41:22 PM »

Erica: I never said anything sending Blacks back to Africa, but I do think sending people who hate America back such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan among quite a number of others.

I agree with you on that; so I voted to ship those evil blacks black to Africa; btw who'se this gentleman with sad look in your avatar? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 02:46:11 PM »
If you're talking to me, it's Yigal Amir. He assassinated Rabin if you didn't remember.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 03:21:48 PM »
If you're talking to me, it's Yigal Amir. He assassinated Rabin if you didn't remember.

I remember this and all those whinings and "holy anger" of world's leftards; I just didn't recognised him; TV was showing 95%  Rabin; btw I still think that he shoud cap the Peres not Rabin. He's more demonic of this two. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 03:25:51 PM »

I remember this and all those whinings and "holy anger" of world's leftards; I just didn't recognised him; TV was showing 95%  Rabin; btw I still think that he shoud cap the Peres not Rabin. He's more demonic of this two. 

Unfortunately, he'll never see the light of day again due to these leftist mamzas in Israel. It's a shame too, he  along with his brother were planning future attacks on Arabs.