Author Topic: #FreeBritney  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
#FreeBritney
« on: June 28, 2021, 02:07:46 AM »
I do not know enough about her either way to personally empathize with her life, but as a concept of the horrors of conservatorship she should be supported to end this practice. There are ways to get actually mentally ill people to take their bills without a bloated law that allows anyone to trick the system and control almost anyone.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/glenn-tv/britney-spears-conservatorship?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: #FreeBritney
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 03:25:42 AM »
I do not know enough about her either way to personally empathize with her life, but as a concept of the horrors of conservatorship she should be supported to end this practice. There are ways to get actually mentally ill people to take their bills without a bloated law that allows anyone to trick the system and control almost anyone.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/glenn-tv/britney-spears-conservatorship?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

I have seen what Michael Knowles said about it. Yes she suffers indeed.

But I don't forget how many young girls she incited to be wicked. She had a very bad impact.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 10:15:59 AM »
I have seen what Michael Knowles said about it. Yes she suffers indeed.

But I don't forget how many young girls she incited to be wicked. She had a very bad impact.

This is true. I didn't care about her personally in the first place, and this changes nothing. This horrible practice is used by all those evil caregivers you see beating the old people in homes to take all their money and drug them with things they don't need so they die faster and take more along the way. Britney is a pretty face on that, the youth care about her more than some old dude crying.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 01:55:10 PM »
This is true. I didn't care about her personally in the first place, and this changes nothing. This horrible practice is used by all those evil caregivers you see beating the old people in homes to take all their money and drug them with things they don't need so they die faster and take more along the way. Britney is a pretty face on that, the youth care about her more than some old dude crying.

I work 10 years buying/selling inheritances. I know exactly what you mean. 100 % true.

I could tell you stories you never would believe. But I refused lots of business.

There was a house with a crying grandma in East Frisia. Everywhere in this house were jewlery. The real estate guy told me I should empty it, althrough all of the things of the grandma were inside. I refused and ask them to sort the problems out before.

Later were clear the grandma refused to move because the buyers had not transferred any money in her account.

After one week they called me again and the grandma was happy and had packed everything in boxes. I helped her to move and later I packed the leftover cleaned the house and everything was fine.

I think sometimes back and thought what would have happened if someone other came.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 03:33:57 PM »
When its just a bank account the clean them out 1 2 and gangs use it for funding.