Author Topic: Covering up for the Democrats by leftist Jews has reached the level of insanity  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Democrats: The Golan stays under Israeli administration as long Assad is in Power! This means Golan is a part of Syria in the eyes of the Democrats!

"The secretary was clear that, as a practical matter, the Golan is very important to Israel's security," a State Department official told the Free Beacon. "As long as [Bashar al-Assad] is in power in Syria, as long as Iran is present in Syria, militia groups backed by Iran, the Assad regime itself—all of these pose a significant security threat to Israel, and as a practical matter, the control of the Golan remains of real importance to Israel's security."

Source: https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-admin-walks-back-u-s-recognition-of-golan-heights-as-israeli-territory/

Lapids reaction:

"Anyone who spreads rumors about the revocation of this recognition harms Israel's security, sovereignty and is willing (not for the first time) to cause real damage to the State of Israel, and endanger its security and relations with the United States, just to damage the new government of Israel." Lapid added.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/308735

:o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are no areas of Israel that the demonrats don't want to take for their beloved monsters.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There are no areas of Israel that the demonrats don't want to take for their beloved monsters.

I think you are right. Openly they admit, that they want to hand over half of Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria as well as the Golan. There is no doubt at all. But I think this are only the first steps in their plan.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                               :fist:

Chas v'shalom this develops into an even
 worse kind of disaster as when Netanyoyo
 gave up a significant portion of the ancient
 and holy Jewish city of Hebron.