Author Topic: Lefty Journalist identifies Tucker Carlson as his secret anti-Trump source  (Read 972 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/in_an_effort_to_harm_tucker_carlson_ny_times_columnist_breaks_journalistic_ethics_rule_outs_confidential_source.html

The author here keeps moaning about journalistic integrity, like now you call them out on it? Interesting that the one keeping fox floating was the most corrupt of all.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/in_an_effort_to_harm_tucker_carlson_ny_times_columnist_breaks_journalistic_ethics_rule_outs_confidential_source.html

The author here keeps moaning about journalistic integrity, like now you call them out on it? Interesting that the one keeping fox floating was the most corrupt of all.

I am not shure about this issue. BuzzFeed and NYT are not reliable sources. The mentioned Stelter is a liar too. There is nothing said about the nature of the information and how they were passed.

Lets wait and see how this story develops before judging.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Somehow I believe both that they are lying in a devious way and that Carlson is helping the left. He tactically makes videos supporting a right wing position that is useless and related to a right wing position that currently needs support. The most glaring example was 9n voter fraud, which now has reached nuclear meltdown point in Arizona and expect club fed to fill up fast.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                              :fist:

It is not impossible that he has some kind of
 anti Trump bias in view of his 'zealous' support
 of Ron Paul.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Tucker works for Tucker.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Next day the nsa is investing the fbi for being chinese next day tuck says the nsa is investigating him.

I don't trust ol tucky and never did. Being a good person is not how to get an american media job and appearing to be one helps occasionally.

Are you banning mentions of tucker and fox too now or just when they say things you made some weird policy to enforce?