Author Topic: Bush: Islam Is a “Great Religion that Preaches Peace”  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Bush: Islam Is a “Great Religion that Preaches Peace”
« on: October 07, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »
Check out the latest from George Wahabbi Bush:

Afghanjohn's Weblog ^ | October 7, 2007 | John Marion
According to USINFO, a website "produced and maintained by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of International Information Programs", President George Bush said in an October 4, 2007 Arab television program that Islam is a "great religion that preaches peace." According to World Net Daily, Bush made the statement "in an interview with Al Arabiya reporter Elie Nakouzi." The U.S. Department of State website also stated, "The president said he does not believe that those who murder innocent men, women and children for political objectives are 'religious people,' whether they be suicide bombers in Iraq or self-proclaimed Christians such as... Timothy McVeigh!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bush: Islam Is a “Great Religion that Preaches Peace”
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 08:46:38 PM »

George Bush lost me a long time ago, I initially supported him and voted for him twice. But in retrospect I see that we were all screwed no matter what we did, it was a choice between Bush, Gore or Kerry, screwed, more screwed, and even more screwed. A lose, lose some more, lose even more proposition. I can just hope that the next election will present a decent leader for this great nation. We really need a Reagan right now.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »

George Bush lost me a long time ago, I initially supported him and voted for him twice. But in retrospect I see that we were all screwed no matter what we did, it was a choice between Bush, Gore or Kerry, screwed, more screwed, and even more screwed. A lose, lose some more, lose even more proposition. I can just hope that the next election will present a decent leader for this great nation. We really need a Reagan right now.
Exactly!! I see quite a few other folks saw it as I did. While you hold some optimism for 08 I don't see any light in that tunnel. It getting to the 11th hour and time is running out for the last minute wonder to come in and save the conservative day. With whats running in both parties I really feel America is headed for a rough patch.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 10:41:37 PM »
President Bush probably doesn't know much about his own religion, so, it's obvious he knows nothing about Islam. Many people share the same mindset of total ignorance. That's why these evil people have managed to stake their claim in the US.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 10:49:12 PM »
Bush is an Idiot!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »
Bush has managed to turn many conservatives away from the GOP... he has sabotaged his own party with views that don't represent the American People. He is a traitor!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 12:06:35 AM »
Bush hate s America and we all know that!