Author Topic: Next level of corruption possible - Candace investigates Kimberly Klacik  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
 :o I have no idea if all is true what Candace says in this video, but if only half of it is true then we reached the next level of corruption

To me it sounds like Kimberly Klacik is deeply involved in Soprano style crime. All inclusive fraud & theft, a strip club, cocain, a corrupt "Better call Saul" style lawyer with the name Dusty who runs a defunct company as well as a Democrat adviser who banked over 200000$ from her campaign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voarodSHwRI

And Candace asked the right Question. Why is it, that all the Democrat controlled media kept quiet about this issues althrough it is clear that they have investigated Kimberly Klacik and her campaign in depth. There were no media reports about her. It was as quiet as in the Hunter laptop case.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
 Candace Owens doesn't make it up, and It sounds very shady.