Author Topic: Michael Doran explains the criminal Iran policy of the Biden regime in depth  (Read 962 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Tony Badran in Tablet Magazine pointed it out first. Caroline Glick and Benjamin Netanyahu got it too.  If you have listened to this lecture by Michael Doran at Hillsdale College, you have everything summarized in one hour. So you can save lots of time instead of sourcing it together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aq8pZ_dZbw

And you will understand too, why Bennet/Lapid and their unconditional closeness to the Democrats is so dangerous for the survival of Israel.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

This morally bankrupt policy is truly beyond ‘criminal’!
It is only the rational, sane, and those that have an
even minimal level of decency that comprehend this
and those that don’t object to this madness are simply
evil.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

This morally bankrupt policy is truly beyond ‘criminal’!
It is only the rational, sane, and those that have an
even minimal level of decency that comprehend this
and those that don’t object to this madness are simply
evil.

I agree 100%.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani