Author Topic: Where Is Your God Now?' Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Where Is Your God Now?' Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event

Sounds exactly like Nazi Germany or the bloody years of the UDSSR.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/08/08/where-is-your-god-now-portland-cops-do-nothing-as-antifa-attacks-prayer-event-led-by-persecuted-christian-pastor-n1467987
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Pathetic and sad that Police have been made
to feel powerless to act for the most part in
in this country succumbing to this type of evil.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Pathetic and sad that Police have been made
to feel powerless to act for the most part in
in this country succumbing to this type of evil.

I think soon they will come to the orthodox Synagoges and to conservative Christian places and shut down in this way the services like in Russia October 1917.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani