Author Topic: teens attacked for wearing caps, by 'rabs in Germany?  (Read 1311 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
teens attacked for wearing caps, by 'rabs in Germany?
« on: August 25, 2021, 08:45:01 AM »
An anti-jew attack on teens in Germany by teens.  They teens were wearing little hats. The perps were 'teens'.  The perps were not named, so, 'rabs?
So, please be on the lookout for some attackers.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-jewish-teen-beaten-for-wearing-kippah-in-cologne/a-58959836
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: teens attacked for wearing caps, by 'rabs in Germany?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 09:45:13 AM »
An anti-jew attack on teens in Germany by teens.  They teens were wearing little hats. The perps were 'teens'.  The perps were not named, so, 'rabs?
So, please be on the lookout for some attackers.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-jewish-teen-beaten-for-wearing-kippah-in-cologne/a-58959836

The perpetrators were two Germans. The ethnic background is mentioned: 1 x Turkish and 1 x German.

For shure antisemitic, but there is not any ideology in the article mentioned. So you can exclude Nazi motivation. (The press is always mentions this)

So it can be some kind of religious motivation most likely Islam  (converts) or some left wing motivation "Anti Zionist".

I guess it was the last one - most common if you have people of different ethnic backgrounds attack and the propaganda is very strong.

If I read something I will post it.

https://www.bild.de/regional/koeln/koeln-aktuell/antisemitische-attacke-in-koeln-18-jaehriger-wegen-kippa-zusammengeschlagen-77456182.bild.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 07:00:12 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

All ’brands’ of antiSemitism, no matter how
they attempt to rationalize it can never be
tolerated, ever!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 11:09:13 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

All ’brands’ of antiSemitism, no matter how
they attempt to rationalize it can never be
tolerated, ever!

Of cause true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani