General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF #6 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video

(1/3) > >>

Chaim Ben Pesach:
בס''ד

I have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

Binyamin Yisrael:
Discuss the handling of the war in Afghanistan by: 1. George Wahabi Bush. 2. BHO. 3. Donald Trump. 4. Sleepy Joe.

Discuss the musician Prince.

Hrvatski Noahid:
Tractate Sanhedrin 59a says that a Gentile who engages in Torah study is considered like a High Priest. Is there a greater refutation of the argument that Judaism is anti-Gentile?

TruthSpreader:
Discuss Roman Polanski another disgusting self hating Jew.

Nekama:
Shalom Chaim:

Please comment:

(1) It is generally accepted that a person is considered intellectually disabled with an IQ is below 80.  Even more so, an IQ score of 67 is in the "mentally retarded" range. Unsurprisingly, nearly all sub-Saharan african countries have a national average IQ range between 60 and 70 and this. I don't see how there can't be at least a partial genetic component to this problem. 

(2) Some of the best laughs I've ever had where when you told about your interactions with Brazillia and Cleopatra Jefferson - m'-m'-m'.  These stories are all-time classics.  I am almost afraid to ask but have you had any recent interactions with such primates?

All the best 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version