Author Topic: Election Day 2021  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Election Day 2021
« on: November 02, 2021, 11:23:58 AM »
I would like to ask everyone here what is your views on today's Election Day 2021 in the United States.  Who do you think will win the 2 big governor races and for NYC mayor?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Election Day 2021
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 11:46:43 AM »
I hope Eric Adams looses although I'm not optimistic. He will be another De Blasio 2.0 and will further continue to Chicagoization of NYC.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 12:22:52 PM »
I hope Eric Adams looses although I'm not optimistic. He will be another De Blasio 2.0 and will further continue to Chicagoization of NYC.
He will also be a David Dinkins 2.0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 05:58:37 AM »
Very few will think of Eric Adams as a di blasio 2.0 until he behaves as a di blasio 2.0.

He might also be more clever than Di Blasio to make us think he improved obvious things but made other things worse. For example, he might clean the streets of homeless people to give us the visual of improvement, but make things much more unfair for non blacks and let blacks get away with more shinanigans.

A nice red wave took place in Long Island as well. NY might have a chance in getting a decent Republican governor. Republican voter enthusiasm is needed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 06:39:42 AM »
It already told NYC that it is ready to take them to the congo, yet they still voted for it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774