Author Topic: What It’s Like to Grow Up in an Israeli Settlement  (Read 954 times)

Online Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
What It’s Like to Grow Up in an Israeli Settlement
« on: January 24, 2022, 04:53:24 PM »
New York Nazi Times Video... https://youtu.be/Eac1l1ozfLc

Leftist girl from Tel-Aviv spends a week with 'settlers' and of course believes we're occupying 'Falestinian' land. Most shocking for me is what the religious woman with the baby says after she had been attacked and stabbed by an Arab while she was pregnant. Basically it was her fault, insane.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 05:41:47 PM by Judah Katz »
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What It’s Like to Grow Up in an Israeli Settlement
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 05:59:58 PM »
We are not allowed to have a homeland because we're Jews.

Online Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 12:51:45 AM »
We are not allowed to have a homeland because we're Jews.
Guessing this is sarcasm.

Much of the goyim are terrified that Jews have sovereignty in Eretz Israel after 2000 years because it give us legitimacy. Something they spent 2000 years tearing down. The more legitimacy that Jews have, means less for them. It's why the Muslim Nazis are losing their minds and the 'enlightened' morons in the Knesset can't figure that out. The Jews who believe we're occupiers are either secular self hating defeatist or religious who misunderstand the 3 Oaths as Rav Kahane ZT"L explained. I don't know what that settler girl with the baby is thinking though, obviously she's guilt ridden. Not a Kahanist.       
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Online Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 01:38:39 AM »
It's why the Muslim Nazis are losing their minds and the 'enlightened' morons in the Knesset can't figure that out.     

I take that back... The leftist morons in the Knesset do understand this, that's why they wanna share legitimacy with the Christian and Muslim Nazis but that's impossible because there's only one truth and we have it.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 03:32:29 PM »
I like how that guy has a farm and he hires phillistines. Why not hire....

And then you have that pregnant woman who said .....allah is great?

I spotted this question in the comments:
""When will you do one about what it’s like to be a Palestinian living near a settlement?""
I'll answer that. She did.  She made such a great video that she lost her head over it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline zeraisraelkahanist

• Junior JTFer
  • the Great trial awaits!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 09:47:34 PM »
Who would have known that a city (Tel-Aviv) be so important in a nations founding and then have it be the downfall into a left-wing hell
>:(
The "Palestinians" are another pandemic, Am Yisroel Chai!