Author Topic: Gaza Forsaken and GOD's Deliverance of Israel  (Read 3948 times)

Offline Brianroy

• Junior JTFer
Gaza Forsaken and GOD's Deliverance of Israel
« on: October 16, 2023, 04:16:32 AM »
GOD will save Israel .
"When the enemy shall come in like a flood,
the Spirit of the LORD will cause him to* flee* / to* vanish* away*."
Isaiah 59:19b  (Literal Translation from Hebrew, mine)

Israel has the RIGHT to 1 Samuel 15 treat those of Gaza like the Amalekites.

The end result, however, may be an escalation that brings Russia on the side of those opposed to Israel,
and a UK/USA led coalition that includes part of NATO & Australia/New Zealand on the side of Israel where he who is to be Anti-Christ comes forth to Peace Deal a 7 year Treaty between all.  Daniel views this tribe of Dan 1/2 parentage of Anti-Christ  as a second 1/2 that is Grecian.  Something to look for, in my opinion. 

Does Damascus Isaiah 17:1 get nuked first before the 7 year Peace Treaty that allows the Temple to be rebuilt starting in 33 months or so into the Treaty?  Possibly.
I do not foresee an Ezekiel  Chapter 38 to 39 war as yet, but select prophecies in Daniel 7 and 8 may have Anti-Christ take out Egypt and knock Iran back by miracle weaponry, whatever that is or will be.

Prophecy in Zephaniah 2:4 may include the ff. result in OUR DAY also:
" For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation:
they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up." (KJV)

In other words, Zephaniah 2:4, if it is for our day also, tells us that those 2.3 Million terrorist ilk run by the evil HAMAS terrorist leadership
can move back to the rest of the Middle East that is NOT Israel,
or be part of the dust with no life left behind in GAZA.

At the moment, there is a report of smallpox in northern Gaza being reported.  When the Ark of the Covenant fell into the hands of the enemies of Israel, it was by a hemorrhoid plague that it was sent back. So it would not be outside Scripture if GOD were to use smallpox as a means of clearing out Gaza by FEAR so that they “vanish away”.

Israel's total victory is a locked guarantee in BIBLE prophecy, in my opinion.  No apologies.

Stand with GOD and Stand with Israel.  Amen.

Offline Brianroy

• Junior JTFer
Re: Gaza Forsaken and GOD's Deliverance of Israel
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 08:10:34 PM »
Update: October 18, 2023
Defense Minister Yoav Galant in a closed door meeting with top Israeli officials said that at the northern front with Lebanon, Hezbollah is "ten times stronger than Hamas."

It appears that for the 1st time in 39 years, the entire Israeli Armored Corp, now at about 1,000 tanks, has entirely been activated. 

The above news is apparently what was overheard officials still talking to each other as they came out of the meeting that included Galant with Biden and Netanyahu and others.

Also overheard was the expression that Biden gave a "direct green light" to conduct further operations in Gaza.

Meanwhile, Putin stated on Russian  10/17/23  that Russian Mig-31s carrying the 620 miles at Mach 9 Kinzal hyper-sonic missiles  are on patrol, with the Russian Fleet in the southern Black Sea area and that Russian SPACE FORCES are also being deployed.  I assume that is Satellite to Earth Nuclear tipped Missiles and Laser Weaponry being retasked is what Putin meant by Russian "Space Forces", if I understand it correctly.

I am still looking forward to a full evacuation of Gaza, and am fully confident that GOD preserves Israel per Jeremiah 31:31-37 and many other passages. 

Offline Brianroy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 04:53:30 PM »
There are more than 50 verses in the bible that relate to the extreme violence of what HAMAS did in its vicious and demonic driven attack on the innocent blood of Israelis and others. earlier this month that can be parallel spoken of through one of the art forms of Gematria. 

In Jeremiah 51:35, Babylon is blamed (the end times Babylon that sits on many waters and builds her military might into the heavens is prophetically the USA).

In Joel 3:19, Egypyt and Edom (Jordan) are found to be those that will support and enable HaMaS.

I take this to mean that even with a Zephaniah 2:4 removal of that organization there, and a clear Gaza Strip, HAMAS will relocate to Egypt and Jordan (and probably the West Bank area) and conduct terror operations.  When the Temple is built and the man of Sin of the tribe of Dan declares "Anochi elohim", at the time of a real launching of World War 3 against the USA that fully decimates it with nukes from many countries under the pretext that a launch is against a life extinction Asteroid that will crash into the Mediterranean Sea, Israel will flee on foot to the southern deserts but be cut off and massacred by the millions (in Bible prophecy).  Obadiah is one such passage that speaks to the cutting off of Israel as they flee, for example.

It is right that Israel clear out the Gaza Strip because of HAMAS.  However, the Bible warns us that there is more to come, and it is Ezekiel 28:16 satanic in origin as part of the war that Lucifer / Satan / the Devil will engage in until he is stopped at the near annihilation of humanity, and only thousands of Jews are trapped fighting for their lives as among the very last ones (possibly only tens of thousands then) of humanity in the coming valley of Azal when the Mount of Olives split north and south, but that is for a different discussion. 

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2023, 12:51:18 AM »
Dude, the Jewish Messiah is not the man of sin.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 05:53:52 AM »
Dude, the Jewish Messiah is not the man of sin.
Thanks for stating the obvious that Stick Boy is not our Messiah!!!

Offline Brianroy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2023, 11:21:03 PM »
The deliverer who will do the 7 year Peace Treaty will be a deceiver, a snake, though of the tribe of Dan, accepted by all Israel as though he were of the tribe of Judah.  His relation here, is that he will avenge Israel in regard to GAZA, the land of the Philistines.

Rashi:

Genesis 48:16 “Dan will gain Justice for his people.” He will avenge the vengeance of his people from the Philistines.

“As One, the Tribes of Israel.” [cf. Mesiach Ilmin, Sefer Zikaron for this translation reading].

All Israel will be as One with him, and he will vindicate them all. …It is also possible to explain “like the unique one among the tribes” (to be) he is David, who came from Judah.

[Icf. how that Rashi explains that Israel will see him as Messiah, son of David]

Genesis 49:17 “A Serpent” This is a snake. I say so because it hisses like “And you will hiss at His heel.” [cf. Genesis 3:15]

“That bites a horse’s heels” Such is the way of a snake… Targum Onkelos…’like churman snakes’, the name of a type of snake For whose bite there is no cure, and it is a Viper. And it is called Churman because it lays waste to everything, ‘like an old snake’, ‘he will lie in ambush.’

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2023, 06:33:01 AM »
Snakes are Jesus and Mohamed who changed the Torah of Moses.   
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

Offline Brianroy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 12:11:11 PM »
  If you want to look how the Instruction of Moses has been altered, you need look no further than the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmud.  In fact, the sheer number of violations of Torah committed by conflicting rabbinic statements, some so full of themselves they immediately violate the first commandments G-D gave to Moses, it is really something how the hypocrisy of these are tolerated at all. 

Hrvatski,
In His day, both the Sanhedrin Katan and the Sanhedrin Gadol were of the mind that Yeshua was indeed a Master Rabbi and Master Teacher.  He was very near to kingship, and most likely 1st in line were the genealogy of David re-installed. If you look at the corruption of and in the Sanhedrin in the writings of Josephus and other historical sources, they actually incorporated Mithras or the snakes in their activities involving the Sicarii and acts of terrorism among their own people, even murdering on Holy Ground in the Temple and shielding murder as well as promoting it.  The causeless hatred that these committed from the late 20s to 70 A.D., along with those that preceded the Babylonian destruction of circa 587/586 B.C. has never been repented over.  Nor has the Bar Kochba false messiah issue of 132 to 135 A.D., nor the Masada Sicarri of circa 74 A.D. been repented over.  Really?  Such proven snakes or deceivers who caused Israel great harm in immediate sheer numbers in deaths by acts or proximity and bearing bad fruit, and you will rather defend them over one whom was never refuted in any eyewitness or immediate 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation Rabbinic writings or history in his rising from the dead and ascension into Heaven before many witnesses, or that the early followers of Yeshua in Israel did anything contrary to Mosaic law or conduct at the Temple etc.? 
Interesting. 
So tell me about nehush-tan and its relation to Moses and Hezekiah, since you have this illiteracy on what is or isn't  a snake in regard to Moses and Torah.  Give it your best shot, if you are able.  Thanks.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2023, 12:25:15 PM »
I reported you for attacking the Jewish Talmud and promoting Jesus.

Offline Brianroy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2023, 12:15:04 PM »
That is because you cannot defend your own bias truthfully and intelligently.
 You are, in effect, stating that YOU are incapable of a triple digit I.Q. debate on either the Talmud or Yeshua subjects
 and incapable of quoting and discussing the specifics and ramifications of either?
  Got it.
 Reporting me? NOT a problem. 
“toeba” - toeh ata ba, “you are erring in this way”: Nedarim 51a

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2023, 12:21:23 PM »
Are you [censored] kidding me?

A man-idol who teaches the idolatrous trinity in Matthew 28:19 is a master rabbi?

You really found the wrong organization to missionize.