Author Topic: BMW’s Nazi ties  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
BMW’s Nazi ties
« on: October 21, 2007, 09:33:17 PM »
Ralk about dirty money....

Report reveals BMW’s Nazi ties
Major shareholders of German automobile manufacturer made fortune through Nazi concentration camps

Eldad Beck

BERLIN – Over the years, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), the German automobile manufacturer, has become a symbol of quality, prestige, and social status. As it turns out, the company has been hiding a dark secret for decades.

The Quandt family - Germany’s richest– is a major shareholder of the leading German automobile manufacturer.

It made its fortune during the Second World War through the Nazi war machine, profiting from the forced labor of thousands at concentration camps.

According to an investigative report that premiered at the Hamburg Film Festival on Sunday, the family managed to escape punishment after the war, and continued building its empire – an empire that has left its members billionaires many times over.

The investigative report, which took five years in the making, reveals for the first time the close ties between members of the Quandt family and the Nazi regime’s leadership.

Günther Quandt, the empire’s founder, was the first husband of Magda Ritschel, who later married Joseph Goebbels, a German politician and one of Adolf Hitler’s closest associates.

According to the report, Quandt’s first son with Magda was raised by the Goebbels, and became one of the managers of his father’s business after the war.

The report also revealed a series of incriminating documents found collecting dust in various archives throughout Germany, which prove the extent of cooperation between the Quandts and the Nazis.

Makers of the investigative report also located survivors of the camps used by the family during World War II, who testified to the horrible conditions they were forced to work under.

The family refused to cooperate with reporters who participated in the investigation.

The Quandt’s have previously denied allegations that they cooperated with the Nazis, and in fact, for years portrayed themselves as victims of the Third Reich.

When the German Forced Labour Compensation Program was established, the family made no contribution, claiming it had nothing to do with the issue
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: BMW’s Nazi ties
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 09:41:19 PM »
I don't understand how Jews can buy German cars. I'll NEVER forget what they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 10:18:45 PM »
I don't understand how Jews can buy German cars. I'll NEVER forget what they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well boycott Ford and IBM as well which worked with the Nazis. Seriously, boycotts do nothing.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »

Might as well boycott Ford and IBM as well which worked with the Nazis. Seriously, boycotts do nothing.

You're right with boycotts. I was just going with the OP's statement. There's millions of things I'm sure, such as: Bayer Aspirin (They made Zyklon sp? B during the Holocaust)  Gas (for obvious reasons), the BS that the UN tries to sell the US about Israel etc...

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »
U.S. investment banking houses funded German Nazi industry all throughout the 1930's.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 12:50:54 AM »
Trumpeldor:  "...U.S. investment banking houses funded German Nazi industry all throughout the 1930's..."

Yes.

IBM sold Hitler the data machines used by the SS to hunt down Jews and carry out the Holocaust.

And the banks and industrialists all funded and transacted with each and every enemy which the United States has ever had...full steam ahead up until the day that war was declared against them.

We sold Imperial Japan all of the scrap iron & metal they needed to build arms and munitions, so they ended up shooting our own metal back at us.

And some U.S. industrialists & bankers continued dealing with our enemies even after war was declared (Prescott Bush, grandfather of our current President).

And, make no mistake about it, American banks and industrialists (as you are reading this) are doing business with and aiding every single enemy which America has, and will continue to do so up until the bombs begin to drop.

Do your homework, and you'll find out that it was Rumsfeld's corporation which supplied North Korea with their nuclear technology.  Halliburton was doing business big time in Iraq up until the day of Shock & Awe (under a legalistic loophole using an off-shore business office to claim a subsidiary was not really an American corporation).

America exists to do business.
A Corporation is a legally created fictional "body", the purpose of which is to show larger and larger profits.
Corporations have no souls and do not operate with any moral code.  Remember the famous quote of Lenin?..."The Capitalists will sell us the very rope we use to hang them!".

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 12:57:57 AM »
Great post, Massuh.  O0

Corporations only care about their bottom line, therefore nationalism, security, moral considerations about supporting terrorism, moral considerations about funding the enemies, furthering the insecurity of the country the corporation operates in, none of this goes into their decision-making. 

Just because many Americans did business in some way with the Nazis does not mean that it's acceptable for a Jew to buy a Mercedes, BMW, or Volkswagen, because they would be directly giving money to companies and individuals who profited from the suffering of many people, Jew and non-Jew alike. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 06:06:54 AM »
You are also forgetting that BMW also made the engines for the bombers in WW2.

I take the Aston Martin any day over the Nazi BMW
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 06:14:26 AM »
Henry Ford Snr was the BIGGEST supporter, benefactor and backer of Hitler west of Europe!!! Old Henry was the biggest Jew-hater in American history!

His cars are crap today aswell!

BTW, Gruzinit.....is that you in your avatar?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 06:15:54 AM »

I agree....why dont they ban those cars from Israel ??

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 08:18:00 AM »
Nope Newman, thats my pic
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

newman

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 08:24:11 AM »
Nope Newman, thats my pic

It's NOT a picture of you, then?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 08:51:48 AM »

I agree....why dont they ban those cars from Israel ??

Why ban them? There would be nothing left to drive but crappy Hondas and Mitsubishi. Want to ban Japanese cars too because Mitsubishi was involved in the Japanese planes? Why don't we just ride in buggys and horses? Most of the cars in Israel are American or Japanese. That wouldn't give much of an option.

How about those brand new subs Israel has? The dolphin subs were made in Germany, should Israel not use them either because they are German made? What about the Glock sidearms used by many Israelis? Those are of Austrian design. Even the helmets many Israelis are now wearing which are replacing the Orlite and Rabintex helmets are the US PASGT which are based off the German world war II designed helmets.

Theres a lot of countries and people I don't like, but I still use their products because they are a benefit to me.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 10:04:45 AM »
Well, I own a BMW... This is my 2nd one, before that I had an Audi.
I lived in Europe and everyone there knows that these cars are reliable, durable and look better that any make or models the US has to offer.
I Cannot stand the German Nazis but the alternatives are not any better!

newman

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 11:16:34 AM »
Well, I own a BMW... This is my 2nd one, before that I had an Audi.
I lived in Europe and everyone there knows that these cars are reliable, durable and look better that any make or models the US has to offer.
I Cannot stand the German Nazis but the alternatives are not any better!
20+ years ago, the German cars were the ONLY choice for good dynamics, safety PLUS durability.

But I have to say after my experience in the car trade that the top-line Jap stuff (equivalent sized Subaru, Honda, Toyota) is better than the modern German stuff today.

German stuff used to last forever but now after 8 years/ 100,000 miles the Jap stuff is tighter and more reliable. I believe it's because in recent times the engineers in German companies have become subordinate to the accountants (like in US fims). This is not the case in Japan yet.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
But I have to say after my experience in the car trade that the top-line Jap stuff (equivalent sized Subaru, Honda, Toyota) is better than the modern German stuff today.

Yes.

And the high-end Jap stuff like Lexus, Acura and Infiniti is even better.

newman

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 11:25:33 AM »

Yes.

And the high-end Jap stuff like Lexus, Acura and Infiniti is even better.

They might be close when brand new, but drive all of them with 100,000 miles on the clocks (or even 50,000) and the Jap stuff is just plain bettter. That wasn't the case 20 years back. Older Benzs used to be solid as rocks with 200,000 miles up......not these days.

If the latest B4 Subaru Legacy had an Audi badge they'd charge twice the price and the motoring press would say it's a bargain!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 01:15:50 PM »
Well...I will stick to my Aston Martin Vanquish. Thinking about getting Ferrari for the weekends aswell.... But wait ! These machines are consuming alot of petrol that comes directly from the Muslim/Nazi/Arab nations. Damn those arabs - I'm going to sell my fleet of cars and ride camels ! Just like in biblical Israel !!!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 01:23:10 PM by Merkava »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »
Well...I will stick to my Aston Martin Vanquish. Thinking about getting Ferrari for the weekends aswell.... But wait ! These machines are consuming alot of petrol that comes directly from the Muslim/Nazi/Arab nations. Damn those arabs - I'm going to sell my fleet of cars and ride camels ! Just like in biblical Israel !!!

Keep the cars.

Israel will control all the oil soon enough, and the mooozies will be reduced to speed bump annoyances.