Poll

Should they be banned?

Tattoos and any piercings for men should be banned.
1 (4.8%)
Tattoos and all body piercings should be banned and any piercings for men.
0 (0%)
Tattoos should be banned and the only piercings that should be permitted are for a woman and only one in each ear.
9 (42.9%)
No.
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should body mutilations be banned?  (Read 7415 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Should body mutilations be banned?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »
I dont have any and don't plant to have; not becouse I'm planing to convert to Judaism; but becouse I'm civilesed man and proud of this O0; so alien costoms of barbarian heathens on inbreed pacific islands are not for me. This another fashion brought on confused youngsters by leftist liberals who hate our culture. >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 02:59:04 PM »
No. In America definitely not. The Christian bible says nothing about it being taboo in getting a tattoo or body piercing. Most people who get these things aren't too religious though, even if they get religious symbols, chances are they don't live their lives the ways of Christianity. People with sound morals never get these things. Once America reobtains its Christian values, people will no longer be interested in getting them.

In Israel, it still shouldn't be banned. Though Jewish law does forbid the piering or tattooing one's self, how could it banned. The inevitable punishment from G-d and the inability to be buried in a Jewish cemetery is what should discourage Jews from getting these things. Plus, they will be considered outcasts from their fellow Jews. Taking these points into consideration, getting a tattoo or piercing will seem very unsavory to a Torah-true individual. Fining or putting the prepatrators in prison for this praticular obstruction doesn't seem like a fitting punishment. Plus, fining or enprisoning the perpatrator would be venturing outside Jewish law. Israel should be a Torah-true state, and its government shouldn't enforce anything other than Jewish law upon its people.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2007, 07:25:43 PM »
No, I just have earings in my ears.

There is nothing immoral about my brother at all, he has sacrificed personal needs and wants to serve his country and fellow American for the past 15 years.

That is good of him but I don't understand why all these soldiers copy these pagan customs from savages in Africa.

Body piercing is a bad idea NOT because it has anything to do with African cultures. Why must everything tie into that? It's a bad idea because it can cause infection. The earlobe is the only safe place that you can get pierced with little chance of infection. Even then, you need to make sure you clean it regularly. Anywhere else on the body, you are increasing your risk of infection. So just based on that, I think it's a bad idea, but not because it's inheritantly evil, savage, pagan, or African!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2007, 07:58:18 PM »
The tongue earrings are the worse. And I saw something on Yahoo once where about 2,000 people in The World have split tongues. They say it's "better for oral sex" but worse for eating ice cream. One person said he will get each half pierced. Doctors say it can cause speech problems and even infection leading to death.

Hmm, I guess one needs to weigh the pros and cons here: Bad for ice cream? Good for oral sex! How do we balance that one out? :)

I guess we they can cancel each other out if someone with a pierced tongue eats ice cream while...

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 08:02:10 PM »
I think it's all cons. Oral sex is immoral in the first place.

Yeah, but it feels so goooooooooooooooooooood! ;)

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 08:13:39 PM »
I've seen religious girls in Israel with eye earrings. And unfortunately, open stomach shirts and belly button earrings are VERY VERY common in Israel.

Well, then they're not as religious as they think they are. Defacing one's body is a violation of Jewish law and a very serious one. Those with tattoos cannot be buried in Jewish cemeteries. A pierced ear can always heal, but no one in the Orthodox movement gets these things. You'll certainly see plenty of Reform followers with them, but even Reform prohibits it, but Reform Jews tend to be very liberal, because Reform Judaism isn't strict enough and encourages too much liberal behavior. Yes, I realize there aren't many in Reform Jews in Israel, but there are still some. But maybe they're not liberals, maybe, they're just bad Jews. G-d wants us to leave our bodies in the state in which they were created. It is up to us to upkeep the being our bodies.

Why would one want to make a hole in their skin? Yes, it heals, but a self-enflicted gun shot wound would possibly heal, too. That doesn't mean it's right.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 08:21:14 PM »
I think it's all cons. Oral sex is immoral in the first place.

Yeah, but it feels so goooooooooooooooooooood! ;)

But degrading to the woman and it's in violation of the Biblical commandment not to waste seed.

I was just reminded and was referring to the question that was asked a couple of weeks ago on an Ask JTF show.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 08:27:04 PM »
I have two tatts, not visible too the public. ON MY ARMS for those with the mind in the gutter. I like the both of them.  I have not mutilated my body. For those that disagree, no worries :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2007, 08:29:16 PM »
I have two tatts, not visible too the public. ON MY ARMS for those with the mind in the gutter. I like the both of them.  I have not mutilated my body. For those that disagree, no worries :)

No worries on my part. Just hope that admission doesn't get your wings stripped ;)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2007, 08:34:30 PM »

No worries on my part. Just hope that admission doesn't get your wings stripped ;)

I do a great job at ....

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »
I have a tattoo on my back shoulder it was done on the 1 year memorial of September 11, its of the Twin Towers in the hands of God being lifted up to Heaven and under it says R.I.P. and May God have mercy.  As far as this stuff goes,  I think there are worst things out there then a tattoo or piecing.  Like we come together about drugs in this country.  It is illegal and yet a lot of people die from drugs or will kill someone else for their hit.  Lets focus on something more realistic.  Some women have body piercing cause of their culture.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2007, 08:46:58 PM »
There are some that say women can get any piercings as long as another woman is the one doing it to her but that men can't because it is crossdressing. These people believe that women can even get nipple or belly button earrings as long as they keep the piercings covered. I spoke to a religious girl online and she told me she got a nipple earring and that Former Ashkenazic Chief Rabbi of Israel Yisrael Meir Lau told her it's okay to do. She just said clitoral piercings are wrong because it can cause a woman not to enjoy sex (Unlike Islam, women have to be pleased by their husbands during sex so clitoris destruction is prohibited.) and could cause damage to the baby during birth.

I'm just going by the traditional view of Judaism that one's body is a temple and should be respected. Making a hole in your skin doesn't seem like keeping your body in good condition.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2007, 08:52:22 PM »
Tattoos and piercings should NOT be banned, but people who go overboard should definitely be ridiculed and made fun of...   :D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2007, 08:55:20 PM »

OH Evil ..........................LMAO!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2007, 08:59:03 PM »
I think things like tattoos and body piecing is a personal thing.  If I meet a woman and she has a great heart, loving caring and wonderful who I can see as my companion but she has a tattoo I am not going to say to her "hey hit the brinks cause of the tattoo"  I would rather count on that person's heart and if shes on the same level as I am on my beliefs.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2007, 09:06:21 PM »
Wolf i think you are right , thats a great attitude.

Maybe there should be a thread where you show your tats.  8;)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2007, 09:18:11 PM »
Make sure you spell that last word correctly.... ;)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2007, 09:40:37 PM »
Sorry, it was directed to Infidel, and my mind was gutter oriented...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »
 >:(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2007, 03:37:42 AM »
I have a tattoo on my back shoulder it was done on the 1 year memorial of September 11, its of the Twin Towers in the hands of G-d being lifted up to Heaven and under it says R.I.P. and May G-d have mercy.  As far as this stuff goes,  I think there are worst things out there then a tattoo or piecing.  Like we come together about drugs in this country.  It is illegal and yet a lot of people die from drugs or will kill someone else for their hit.  Lets focus on something more realistic.  Some women have body piercing cause of their culture.

But American culture does not allow body piercings. Indian culture allows nose earrings. Indians are civilized though. But African culture is not civilized and allows worse stuff.

The Masai warriors of Kenya stretch their ears so the ears themselves look like an earring hanging down and they also use all parts of the cow, its meat, its milk, its blood, and its urine. When I was in 9th Grade, there was an assembly in the auditorium where we saw a Masai warrior with the stretched ears speak to us. He told us that culture is different than ours but okay. I guess they were trying to spread diversity.

My friend you have right if someone want to scarr himself with tatoos and piercings and look like savage that his problem; but you cannotsay that's OK, moral and part of our culture! bTw this Massai was spreading diversion not diversity. ::)

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

newman

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2007, 03:59:23 AM »
What do you think?

With one or two exceptions......muslims should ALL be bodily muilated!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2007, 04:03:36 AM »
What do you think?

With one or two exceptions......muslims should ALL be bodily muilated!

Bull's aye!  O0

Love your Enemy

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2007, 07:12:25 AM »
yes, mutilating any of your body parts, like amputating your pinky toe should be banned...that is unless one has gangrene...Gd forbid.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2007, 09:04:46 AM »
Make sure you spell that last word correctly.... ;)

LOL brings new meaning to show and tell  :P