1 (14.3%)
Only Rap Noise
2 (28.6%)
Both
4 (57.1%)
Neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Baggy Pants And Rap "Music" Be Banned?  (Read 1376 times)

admin

Should Baggy Pants And Rap "Music" Be Banned?
« on: October 08, 2007, 09:24:53 PM »
I think they should.

kellymaureen

Re: Should Baggy Pants And Rap "Music" Be Banned?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »
baggy clothing is already banned in alot of schools....makes it easy to hide a weapon ;)

i agree, i really hate those pants hanging.....if i was that curious about what underwear you had on, i would ask I dont need to see it.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 09:35:17 PM »
I wear baggy pants for concealing my handgun, I don't want to wear tight pants that make my ass look big.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 09:38:50 PM »
well loose fitting is one thing, hanging off the rear is another...i dont like guys in tight pants, it just doesnt look nice:P

rap is awful...ive never ever liked any of it...i prefer classic rock ;)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »
Yeah I mean it's not hanging off me where you can see my underwear, I just wear baggy because it's the most comfortable to wear to conceal my knife, my cellphone, my gun, my wallet, and a few other things.

Rap musics horrible, I prefer industrial metal or classic rock myself, country music isn't too bad either.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 09:43:40 PM »
Only rap noise....But people with baggy pants should be ridiculed, unless they're going to Karate school with white baggy pants.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 09:47:53 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 09:44:31 PM »
baggy clothing is already banned in alot of schools....makes it easy to hide a weapon ;)

i agree, i really hate those pants hanging.....if i was that curious about what underwear you had on, i would ask I dont need to see it.

That would make for a really interesting question: "Excuse me. I'm really curious about what type of underwear you have on. Would you please show me?"  :laugh:

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »
That would make for a really interesting question: "Excuse me. I'm really curious about what type of underwear you have on. Would you please show me?" 

There was a commercial with I think michael jordan...where 2 women were guessing as men walked by...so he walks by and looks at them and says "theyre haynes, lets just leave it at that" :laugh:

No I wouldnt ever ask:P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 09:53:51 PM »
I sometimes think those peopel who wear those clothes and in addition are rude crude and dirty and smelly shoudl be shot only to set an example...

except, i dont' want to be the one doing the shooting...rather have another one of those animals do the shooting while the other does the same and they both kill each other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein