Do you think it's okay?

Yes.
10 (50%)
Yes, it's attractive.
10 (50%)
No.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you think it's okay for women to wear makeup?  (Read 11081 times)

admin

Do you think it's okay for women to wear makeup?
« on: October 09, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »
I think it is.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Do you think it's okay for women to wear makeup?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »
I don't see why not. There's nothing wrong with grooming one's self. In fact it should be greatly encouraged.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 02:47:53 PM »
I think it should left up to them, due to the fact that some don't need it because of natural beauty.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 02:58:24 PM »
I think it is ok to enhance the natural beauty of women. I wear natural looking makeup- when done properly it can look good and modest.
As long as it is not immodest like bright blue eye shadow with bright red lipstick and jet-black, thick and huge fake eyelashes. Plus pounds of red blush! We should look good, not like clowns.The point is to look good but not giving the wrong impression.
That sums it up nicely!  :) I agree.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 03:02:12 PM »
Oh, sure. You know something? You're right, but on other occasions I feel some women over do it and you've taken some gorgeous woman and "destroyed" her. Just as long as the woman buys Estee Lauder and Clinique due to the fact that the owner, Ron? Lauder is a big supporter of Israel!  ;)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 03:14:10 PM »
Ron Lauder is a self-hating Jew who supports the treasonous GOVERNMENTS of Israel. He supports giving away parts of Israel to The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

No kidding? I heard from a family friend, the info I said. Thanks for the info, due to the fact you get a gift for your mother, gf or wife, you try to patronize supporters of Israel when possible. This company is off of my list!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 04:56:38 PM »
oh come on, Yaacov!  That's enough already!  I think Yaacov needs another 4 day holiday...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 05:49:42 PM »
oh come on, Yaacov!  That's enough already!  I think Yaacov needs another 4 day holiday...

You're right. But be careful. If you complain too much, Yacov is going to create a poll about banning complaining about the banning polls  ;D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 06:07:37 PM »

You mean 3 day holiday.

You need a 3 month holiday  ;D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 06:08:44 PM »
I think it's fine.  I wear it, and try not to overdo it.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 06:19:55 PM »
I think a little makeup once in a while is fine. I just don't like the Tammy Fay Baker look where it looks like a paint roller covered up the face. I think eyeliner applied just right is extremely attractive, especially on a nice pretty dark haired woman.

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 09:15:38 PM »
what the hell with these threads of course its ok for a woman to do as she pleases with her body.

If one man does not like it, many there to take his place  8)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 09:25:47 PM »
  Yes I wear make up and I find it very positive for my state of mind! If I feel down one day I try to put some make up and if I like ( I always like how I look with the make up on) I feel great after!!!  :P
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 09:42:09 PM »
  Yes I wear make up and I find it very positive for my state of mind! If I feel down one day I try to put some make up and if I like ( I always like how I look with the make up on) I feel great after!!!  :P

I hope you're being sarcastic...

If not, I don't think it's healthy to use your looks as the sole indicator of your self worth.  Hope that's not what you're doing.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 09:43:34 PM »
Yes, some women need it more than others... but over all it doesn't make or break it for me!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 09:52:13 PM »

If not, I don't think it's healthy to use your looks as the sole indicator of your self worth.  Hope that's not what you're doing.

My the most important sole indicator of my self worth is what I`ve learned the day before, it makes me happy ...after that I like to exercise and thats the other thing that has very positive influence on me and if I put some makeup I feel great! I find very important for a woman to look and feel great! If she cares about herself, she would care about the others! I`m not talking about make up like in the movies or magazines, I`m not that obsessed!!  ;D
  I am using very natural makeup! I don`t need much to look great ;D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 10:04:53 PM »
Yes I wear make up and I find it very positive for my state of mind! If I feel down one day I try to put some make up and if I like ( I always like how I look with the make up on) I feel great after!!!  Tongue

I agree with Yasmine.  As a woman I can say it has nothing to do with looks being the sold indicator of one's worth.  It's just a matter of putting your best face forward, and being well groomed, which can make you perk up, at least temporarily. 

As for men who say they don't like any makeup, I'm pretty sure they would be horrified at the sight of most ordinary women without any of the stuff on.  And I don't think they would be able to spot most good makeup jobs, if they were asked. 

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 03:21:53 AM »
what the hell with these threads of course its ok for a woman to do as she pleases with her body.

If one man does not like it, many there to take his place  8)

I like if a woman wears it. I just wanted to see what people think about it.

I starting to think you are a little for a better choice of the word randy. How many threads are going to be how women appeal to men. LOL

Kind of thinking its a meat market  ::)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 02:12:23 PM »
I prefer the natural beauty of a female, but if they want to wear makeup, thats fine too.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 02:20:11 PM »
I think it's fine.  I wear it, and try not to overdo it.

Jezabel!  ;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »
I just wish I could get a woman period. But I would wait for marriage to touch her.

Well, mention it to someone that can help out and get yourself introduced to some nice girls, get married, make some cute babies.  O0 Get on with it, life isn't a rehearsal!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 03:13:04 PM »
If a woman likes to wear some to make herself feel attractive thats fine, but there is a fine line of looking attractive and looking whorish.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 05:18:45 PM »
I think its fine but not to the extent of trying of looking like a slut.

The best makeup usually looks naturally itself because its toned in.

I agree with you Yasmine, it does make you feel a lot better....even a bit more confident.