Poll

Is it okay?

Yes.
43 (71.7%)
No.
17 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Do You Think Pants Are Modest For Women?  (Read 130911 times)

Offline croatian_girl

• Junior JTFer
Re: Is it okay for women to wear pants?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 02:53:34 AM »
It is all about intention, such as:
1) Women should not wear short skirts, since in 99% the intention is vulgar.
2) Women should not wear tight pants, since in 99% the intention is vulgar.
The question was about pants, not tight pants.

I'm sure orthodox Jewery would frown on men wearing pants so tight they displayed the outline of ones manhood.

When Women wear pants, they always wear tight pants.

As far as men are concerned, only fruitcakes wear tight pants.

"nice" choice of words for a man of homosexual nature... im sure you wouldn't appriciate somebody calling you a derrogatory jewish term :/

Would you rather he just called them fags?

nice way to show your lack of regard for other human being.

So when a homo dances around in the street with a pink thong, is that also regarding his fellow man (no pun intended)?

dude. i live in nyc for last 7 years and I havent seen one gay man prancing around in a pink thong in my life. and i lived in chealsea and village. do you even know a gay person? I think watching too much Tyra Banks show got to you

We had a guy in my high school who used to come during the day dressed in a tight, short skirt and a tight shirt (sometimes women's tank-tops). I do know some other gay people besides him, but that's just one example. Also, I'm sure if you took a look at the nasty footage of the gay pride parades that take place in San Fransisco, and sadly, Jerusalem, you'd see more and worse than what I'm talking about. Calling these people, or anyone for that matter, fruitcakes is no hateful term; in fact, it is an understatement.

well maybe if you are lucky enough you will have a child that is gay, and you will supress it so much until it decides to kill him/herself so you could finally realize that love is love, no matter what form it comes in. and also look into transgender. there is a difference with people having sex identity disorder and just being gay + gay parades are meant to be for fun, just like halloween, where you have chicks donkeys falling out and whatnot.

G-d forbid. You are a bigot for wishing that upon such a righteous Jew.

and you are a bigot for supporting any form of discrimination

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 03:24:31 AM »

I'm sure orthodox Jewery would frown on men wearing pants so tight they displayed the outline of ones manhood.

"nice" choice of words for a man of homosexual nature... im sure you wouldn't appriciate somebody calling you a derrogatory jewish term :/

So when a homo dances around in the street with a pink thong, is that also regarding his fellow man (no pun intended)?

dude. i live in nyc for last 7 years and I havent seen one gay man prancing around in a pink thong in my life. and i lived in chealsea and village. do you even know a gay person? I think watching too much Tyra Banks show got to you

You never been to Melbourne Australia have you.  ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 03:27:34 AM »

We had a guy in my high school who used to come during the day dressed in a tight, short skirt and a tight shirt (sometimes women's tank-tops). I do know some other gay people besides him, but that's just one example. Also, I'm sure if you took a look at the nasty footage of the gay pride parades that take place in San Fransisco, and sadly, Jerusalem, you'd see more and worse than what I'm talking about. Calling these people, or anyone for that matter, fruitcakes is no hateful term; in fact, it is an understatement.

well maybe if you are lucky enough you will have a child that is gay, and you will supress it so much until it decides to kill him/herself so you could finally realize that love is love, no matter what form it comes in. and also look into transgender. there is a difference with people having sex identity disorder and just being gay + gay parades are meant to be for fun, just like halloween, where you have chicks donkeys falling out and whatnot.

and you are a bigot for supporting any form of discrimination

Yacov is no bigot.

newman

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 03:44:48 AM »

What do you expect?

Croats are a bunch of Jew-hating, baby-butchering nazis.

Offline croatian_girl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 04:08:04 AM »

What do you expect?

i dont hate jews...but i also dont hate gays.
learn how to tolerate, you might like life much more.

newman

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 04:09:55 AM »

What do you expect?

We do tollerate gays, but we don't accept them.

Learn the difference between "tollerance" and "acceptance".

Offline croatian_girl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 04:12:09 AM »

What do you expect?

i didnt ask to accept i asked to respect by using a proper term.

newman

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 04:20:25 AM »

What do you expect?

Nobody can demand respect or acceptance. The fag lobby has gone way beyond the struggle to be left alone of 30 years ago. Now they DEMAND acceptance. Those poo-eating perverts will get no respect from me.

Offline croatian_girl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 04:24:37 AM »

What do you expect?

Nobody can demand respect or acceptance. The fag lobby has gone way beyond the struggle to be left alone of 30 years ago. Now they DEMAND acceptance. Those poo-eating perverts will get no respect from me.

you are of sad hateful existance. goodnight

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 04:28:30 AM »
poo-eating perverts

I never knew they ate Pooh, I live such a sheltered life........

Can't say we are not educational. 

newman

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 04:33:55 AM »
poo-eating perverts

Yeah, fags are like krauts. They love fecal play! (YUK!!!)

newman

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 04:40:37 AM »

We don't hate gays. But we hate the ones who chose evil and perform homosexual acts. G-d gave them free will. They can chose not to act on their urges to do evil.

Most of us don't even care about the evil they do behind closed doors with consenting adults. But their continual lobbying for acceptance, demanding the right to the holy sacrament of marriage, demands to addopt children and wanting to give "It's OK to be gay" talks in schools is evil and must stop immediately.

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 04:41:38 AM »
poo-eating perverts

Yeah, fags are like krauts. They love fecal play! (YUK!!!)

Thankfully I have already eaten  :(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 05:19:12 AM »
We're not only forced to accept them our children are brain washed to praise this pervetion. :( Only thing that "tolerant" libs don't tolerate are people with different opinions and religius jews and christians ; who's the bigot here. ??? ::) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2007, 05:21:32 AM »
We're not only forced to accept them our children are brain washed to praise this pervetion. :( Only thing that "tolerant" libs don't tolerate are people with different opinions and religius jews and christians ; who's the bigot here. ??? ::) 
"tolerant" libs are the biggest fascists and totalitarians of all.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2007, 07:37:09 AM »
  yes, It's ok for a girl to wear pants! why not???
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:59:57 AM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2007, 09:44:29 AM »

Since this is a Jewish forum, instead of calling homosexuals fags, we shall call them feygeles.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2007, 09:58:46 AM »

Since this is a Jewish forum, instead of calling homosexuals fags, we shall call them feygeles.

What's that eggplant word for spooks again?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2007, 10:02:13 AM »
Melangina.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2007, 10:03:58 AM »
Melangina.

Sounds like a woman's privates!

Pronounced  mel-an-jina ? (Chaim had a hard time with it once) :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2007, 10:05:09 AM »

What's that eggplant word for spooks again?
The Slang word is "Mulli"  or "Yamms" Mullinayma  the spellings may be wrong ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2007, 10:17:56 AM »
I think that wearing pants is fine... I think that in the Bible the warning was not against women wearing pants but it was a warning of the times when Women will want to be like men and take their role and vice versa, as we see in todays society. For example: Rosie O'Donnell, you can not get more vile and disgusting then her!

newman

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2007, 10:21:44 AM »
I think that wearing pants is fine... I think that in the Bible the warning was not against women wearing pants but it was a warning of the times when Women will want to be like men and take their role and vice versa, as we see in todays society. For example: Rosie O'Donnell, you can not get more vile and disgusting then her!

I think you're right. The problem is not women's style slacks, but women acting like men......boozing it up, going to strip shows etc. It's happening now.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2007, 02:08:36 PM »

I think you're right. The problem is not women's style slacks, but women acting like men......boozing it up, going to strip shows etc. It's happening now.

Exactly, it's horrible, makes women completely unlovable when they act that way, I'm not interested in being with a [censored] man in the shape of a woman, I want to be with a woman, soft, sweet, girlie and demure.  :)  
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Kiwi

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2007, 06:25:09 PM »

You see the ones that wear the suit and ties  :o

I can't stand that