Author Topic: GOP Debate on MSNBC  (Read 1870 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
GOP Debate on MSNBC
« on: October 09, 2007, 09:00:10 PM »
It was on earlier on CNBS but now it is supposed to be shown on MSNBC.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 09:01:42 PM by RationalThought110 »

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: GOP Debate on MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 09:05:19 PM »
This is the first debate of the overrated, Fred Thompson.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 09:14:33 PM »
They all suck

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »
They all suck

I have to disagree.  Duncan Hunter and Tancredo do solid jobs.

Most of them hesitated to say whether or not they would be for or against allowing Dubai to buy some of the Nasdaq.  When Hunter was asked that question, he was the first one to say that Dubai shouldn't be trusted, how they were doing stuff related to nuclear weapons and he explained other stuff.  Tancredo agreed with  Hunter.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 12:44:40 AM »
Tancredo was great.

Once again, Rational Thought, I have to say I like Duncan Hunter, but just like Tancredo, he doesn't stand a chance, and was overwhelmed by the stronger personalities. Hunter didn't have a strong showing. He was only spoke two to three times.

The problem is all the questions are directed torwards the candidates who are highest in the polls. Hunter and Tancredo need to challenge more statements and make more powerful statements.

I find it scary how Tancredo was the only one who mentioned illegal aliens throughout the entire debate.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 12:56:40 AM »
Tancredo was great.

Once again, Rational Thought, I have to say I like Duncan Hunter, but just like Tancredo, he doesn't stand a chance, and was overwhelmed by the stronger personalities. Hunter didn't have a strong showing. He was only spoke two to three times.

The problem is all the questions are directed torwards the candidates who are highest in the polls. Hunter and Tancredo need to challenge more statements and make more powerful statements.

I find it scary how Tancredo was the only one who mentioned illegal aliens throughout the entire debate.

They clearly challenged the candidates when they clearly stated how they are against Dubai purchasing any of the Nasdaq.  The others were more like, "Well, we'd have to evaluate things..." only Hunter and Tancredo gave definite responses to that question. 

I think later on the NBC news, they showed maybe a 5 second-clip of that.  Meanwhile, the news media emphasized how Fred Thompson was in his first debate and the back-and-forth between Romney and Giuliani about their disagreement over a line-item veto.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 01:49:29 AM »
Tancredo was great.

They clearly challenged the candidates when they clearly stated how they are against Dubai purchasing any of the Nasdaq.  The others were more like, "Well, we'd have to evaluate things..." only Hunter and Tancredo gave definite responses to that question. 

I think later on the NBC news, they showed maybe a 5 second-clip of that.  Meanwhile, the news media emphasized how Fred Thompson was in his first debate and the back-and-forth between Romney and Giuliani about their disagreement over a line-item veto.
That's what I'm saying. Even Fox News is biased, giving the most time to the candidate highest in the polls. What was said by Tancredo and Hunter were solid, comprehensible responses, but overall, they really didn't make much of an impact, because of the biased moderator work from the MSNBC crew. Hunter and Tancredo have suffered in the same way even when the Fox News crew is moderating.

This goes to show how there's really not much of a difference at heart between the news stations. They're both controlled. NBC is controlled by GE, and Fox is controlled by The Chemical Dow Company. These multi-billion dollar corporations get to decide who gets the most time during the debates. The news media is the news media. It's all the same Bolshevik nonsense from network to network.