General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF #41 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video

(1/2) > >>

Ron:
בס"ד
We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית

Joe Gutfeld:
Shalom, Chaim!  Please discuss these phony politicians,

Ron Desantis,
Dr. Fauci (who now has tested positive for covid thank God!)
Joe Biden
Barack Obama
George W. Bush
George H.W. Bush
Nancy Pelosi
Eric Adams

Thanks

Hrvatski Noahid:
I want to thank you, Chaim. After you blessed me, Rabbi Singer reinstated me as his moderator. Thank you again!

My question is what are the Noahide prohibitions for which there is no exemption for not knowing that these are forbidden?

Binyamin Yisrael:
1. Discuss the following homosexuals.

Israeli Health Minister Homowitz

Amir Ohana (Chairman of "Likud Pride")

US Transportation Secretary Pete the Booty

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre (AKA Ketanji 2.0)

Richard Levine (He calls himself "Rachel". He's the self-hating Jew and former PA Health Secretary appointed by Biden to some position in his administration. In the beginning of the pandemic, he would speak on TV every day in PA so I would turn it off when he spoke.)

Bruce Jenner (He always liked women. So when he "transitioned" he described himself as a lesbian but is now with another man like him who also claims to be a lesbian since a normal woman and even a gay man would want a real man and not one disguised as a woman.)

The Lesbian Mayor of Chicago

The Lesbian Wife of De Blasio

2. Was Hitler gay?

I heard he only married his wife the day before he died to cover up his homosexuality. But rather than consummate the marriage, he was too busy having relations with dogs and eating their waste. So his wife killed him and committed suicide. He didn't kill himself. Do you believe that story?

ram770:
שלום חיים הצדיק מה שלומך? מה דעתך שב7 יולי נעשה מפגש זום
  איתך  של שאלו את הימין האמיתי  שנעשה על הסירוב העלייה שלך אנשים שלי מאוד אוהבים את הזום וגם ד''ר אורי מילשטיין רוצה לראיין אותך בערוץ שלו וגם הרב ארז שחר רוצה לראיין אותך ואשמח ודבר איתם על זה חייבים אותך בארץ ישראל אוהב אותך מאוד באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version