Author Topic: Great News: We Have Made Energy Independence On The Front Page In Its Own Category!  (Read 3652 times)

admin

This is a topic that is overlooked on The JTF Forum so I want to promote it and added a new section to it promoting rail transport, since I am a rail fan. I've liked trains ever since I was a little kid. I got the idea because I was looking at rail videos on YouTube.

We are now looking for a moderator for the new section.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 12:43:32 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
This is a good idea.  I would be a rail fan, but I've never lived in any areas that had trains.  I make sure to ride the bus every weekday back and forth to school instead of driving to save on gas.  Sometimes it's hard to see how it makes a difference in the big scheme of things because Americans waste so much gas and in unnecessary ways, like taking multiple trips rather than taking care of errands in one go.  We all should do our part though.  The section could help attract members because lots of conservatives like talking about alternative energy and this will give them the forum to talk about it on JTF.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

raiseyourfist

I think you should make Vito the mod... he would be a really good moderator for JTF

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
That's a Great Idea Yacov, much needed one !

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
I think you should make Vito the mod... he would be a really good moderator for JTF

Thanks mate, we'll see though..