General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF #54 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video

(1/2) > >>

Ron:
בס"ד
We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית

Hrvatski Noahid:
1. Please discuss the permissibility of sports in the context of the Noahide prohibition of murder and injury.

2. Are soccer matches in Israel used for political activism like they are in Europe?   

ram770:
שלום חיים הצדיק מה שלומך ?יש לי כמה שאלות חשבות  1 אני אודי ורטמן שחר דוד בן ציון גגולה אמיר וייזר מקמים תנועה לא מפלגתית כרגע בשם אחדות ישראלית אני אישית אשמח תקשר את החברים שלי לרון מפורום  ובקרוב יצא טופס הצטרפות לתנועת אחדות ישראלית האם היית בעד שתנועת אחדות ישראלית ותנועת הימין האמיתי יהיו בעלות ברית ? אם אני יצליח לאחד את מפלגות הימין האם זה האפשרי בבחירות לכנסת-26 להריץ את רון מפורום לכנסת אני בעד לארגן שוב מפגש זום נוסף שהקדוש ברוך יברך אותך באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם

Joe Gutfeld:
Shalom, Chaim!  Is there any decent political party here in the United States or in Israel?  I feel that there isn't a decent political party anywhere. They are all a bunch of phonies.  Also, I would like to wish you and your whole family, and my fellow JTFers a very Happy New Year!  Thanks

TruthSpreader:
Dear Chaim, what are your thoughts on the following Caribbean countries/Islands?

1. Puerto Rico

2. Haiti

3. Jamaica

4. Aruba

5. Barbados

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version