General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF #55 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video

(1/3) > >>

Ron:
בס"ד
We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית

Hrvatski Noahid:
What is the Tree of Life in Genesis 2:9?

ram770:
שלום חיים הצדיק מה שלומך? מה דעתך שאחרי יום כיפור נעשה מפגש זום נוסף ? מה דעתך אישית  על מועמד מספר 9 הרב עמיחי אליהו  שהקדוש ברוך יברך אותך באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם  ושנה טובה ומתוקה

Joe Gutfeld:
Shalom, Chaim!  Why is this time of the year on the Jewish calendar called "the High Holy Days"?  If we keep up these strict rituals, would the next year be a good or bad one?  Thanks

chicagojew:
L'shana Tova to you and your family.  Thank you for answering my question on your opinion of the ZOA. and for making it a highlight of of last week's Ask JFT monologue.  The reason I asked is because a friend of mine wanted me to donate to that organization. I told let me do some research first. Now that you told me about them, I will not give them one red cent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version