Author Topic: Ann Coulter / "Perfected" Jews  (Read 32896 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ann Coulter / "Perfected" Jews
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 07:45:12 PM »
OK, I followed the link and read most of the interview.

Ann Coulter has a big mouth, and like I said earlier has absolutely no place lecturing about religion, but I don't see how she said anything horribly shocking. She gave the perspective of her faith (whether she is genuine in it or not), and knowing her, she couldn't really be expected to answer otherwise. I can't see how any rational person could gather from these comments that she wants a holocaust or anything remotely close.

There are Jews (not Chaim, but some others) who believe that the whole world should convert to Judaism too. There are even some Jewish supremacists (like the people at Revava) who think that Gentiles are subhuman. Do I like these views? No. Am I going to lose sleep over them? No.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 07:49:53 PM »

Ann Coulter has a big mouth, and like I said earlier has absolutely no place lecturing about religion, but I don't see how she said anything horribly shocking. She gave the perspective of her faith (whether she is genuine in it or not), and knowing her, she couldn't really be expected to answer otherwise. I can't see how any rational person could gather from these comments that she wants a holocaust or anything remotely close.

There are Jews (not Chaim, but some others) who believe that the whole world should convert to Judaism too. There are even some Jewish supremacists (like the people at Revava) who think that Gentiles are subhuman. Do I like these views? No. Am I going to lose sleep over them? No.

C.F. good post, that calmed me down. I got really fired up, and your post brought me back too logic and reason. I still don't like what she said, but there is not much I can do about it. And I still don't like her anymore lol. Be well !
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 07:50:36 PM »

But why condemn Ann for practing her religion correctly?

Read Debbie Schlussel's article. She's a good, right-wing, righteous Jew, who follows her religion, too.

If you're condemning Ann over her comments, you're not only supportive of Media Matters Nazism, but do not understand Christianity.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »
NewYorker  I am a Christian, she does not speak for me.  This is not about what Jews believe, it is about what she said. She degraded the Jewish people.
Well, that pretty much proves you don't understand your own religion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 07:51:45 PM »
I DID NOT condemn Ann! I defended her! I said that even though she was not diplomatic, she didn't say anything wrong and cannot be taken to be an anti-Semite.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 07:52:57 PM »
Ok guys, don't fight. 

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 07:54:47 PM »
I DID NOT condemn Ann! I defended her! I said that even though she was not diplomatic, she didn't say anything wrong and cannot be taken to be an anti-Semite.
JTF stands for everything Ann does, so, I don't understand how a JTF member could dislike her.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 07:56:17 PM »
Like I said earlier, I am not a big fan of hers, but in this particular instance, I don't believe she said anything bad.

All religions would like for everyone to become that religion, to some extent. Christianity does not have a monopoly on that view.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 07:56:24 PM »
Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

Are you an imperfect Jew ? According too Ann ?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 07:58:27 PM »

I believe to be of a chosen people just as the Torah suggests, but I respect the views of Christianity. Every Jew should respect Christianity, even though we disagree with it.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »

I believe to be of a chosen people just as the Torah suggests, but I respect the views of Christianity. Every Jew should respect Christianity, even though we disagree with it.

Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwC9dYl1O2A

Blessings too you and your family.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 09:45:29 PM »

Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwC9dYl1O2A

Blessings too you and your family.
Thank you.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 11:53:44 PM »
you can see the video of the interview.
http://mediamatters.org/items/200710100008

funnily enough, she actually told him that there are 2 ways. He can either follow the laws, be a practicing jew. Or, do christianity, which is the fast track!

she also said jews can go to heaven.

I really have no problem with any christians that believe that jews won't go to heaven, it's not relevant to me.  But this indicates how little she said that can be taken as offensive.

Interestingly, alot of christians nowadays are of the messianic stream..   We jews are always associate messianic judaism with jews for jesus, a form of christianity fraudulently using jewish symbols in order to disguise itself as judaism and trick ignorant jews. 

And that tdoes exist. But i've heard time and time again, from christians that are the greatest friends of israel, that they are "messianic". Most messianics are not jews by halacha, and even have no jewish ancestry. They may have some unusual ideology where they consider themselves as jews  in the spirit but not jews in the flesh, but they don't pretend to be jews, and they don't call themselves jews at all, without qualification.

Craig Winn , in the discussion with Chaim, that was on youtube , considered himself Messianic.
Walid Shoebat, also, messianic (as are the names that surround him)
Alot of christians are of this stream, and like Ann Coulter, they are great friends of israel.

This was clearly a particularly nasty, crafty interviewer too, at various states in the interview.

Suddenly these self hating jews realise they're jewish, when they can use it to attack jews, israel, or a friend of jews/israel. And Ann Coulter is one of the greatest friends of Israel.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2007, 12:02:55 AM »

Thats BS and you know it.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2007, 12:45:52 AM »
I was upset when i initially heard this, but I found that Schlussel's article put it in a better perspective.  I like Debbie Schlussel.  I wonder what Chaim thinks about her.  She seems to always be on the right side of the issue and is a proud Jew.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2007, 01:04:57 AM »
There's another New Testament quote which Ann Coulter seems to have overlooked in her zeal.  If memory serves me, it is in the First Epistle of James?

"Woman, do not dare to teach a man anything!"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2007, 01:18:25 AM »
Coulter's "forced, nervous" laugh heard after every comment she utters, is characteristic of alcohol intoxication mixed with regular Valium intake.

Hard core skank if there ever was one.

Where did Coulter "cross the line"?

By being so uncouth and classless as to voice in the public arena an opinion insinuating that the Jews are spiritually "lacking".

Meanwhile, of course, the good Christian Ann exemplifies the life of a cheap alcoholic harlot, complete with numerous paramours, extramarital sex, offending and insulting most of the human race in public, etc...

She S U K S M O N K E Y M E A T

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2007, 01:51:35 AM »
I just watched the Ann Coulter video on YouTube.  I am usually a big fan of Ann Coulter, but her stance on this issue is pretty offensive.  Although it is not as bad as Muslims who want to physically kill Jews, I think it speaks to the fact that true Christians who believe in their religion want Jews to become Christians.  So in the end Christians can't be fully trusted.  Christians may befriend the Jews and act like they have their best interest at heart, but it is often in the hope of conversion because they see the Jews as "incomplete".  It is a much different tactic than the Muslim method of killing everyone they don't agree with, but at the end of the day it still results in fewer Jews.  True Muslims want to kill non-Muslims.  True Christians want to convert non-Christians.  I'm thankful for the Christians who do not want to convert, and the Muslims who do not want to kill--fortunately those people are not going by their religion on those points so as to follow a higher morality which is in line with Judaism.  Oh, and it's pretty pathetic that one of the faults that Ann found with Judaism is that Jews "have to obey".

If you strong in your jewishness you don't have to be afraid of christians or any one else aside from G-d, they're many more jews turned secular, atheist, liberal or reformed than converting to christianity; both in US and Israel; and inmy opinion liberals palying religius jews like Donny Deutch who work on sabath are in need  of some kind of perfection. ::) They're fever jews becouse of intermariage, low birth rate and  turning from religion and for only last cause the christians can partialy be blamed; while liberals are responsible for all three.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2007, 03:03:26 AM »
Coulter's "forced, nervous" laugh heard after every comment she utters, is characteristic of alcohol intoxication mixed with regular Valium intake.

Hard core skank if there ever was one.

Where did Coulter "cross the line"?

By being so uncouth and classless as to voice in the public arena an opinion insinuating that the Jews are spiritually "lacking".

Meanwhile, of course, the good Christian Ann exemplifies the life of a cheap alcoholic harlot, complete with numerous paramours, extramarital sex, offending and insulting most of the human race in public, etc...

She S U K S M O N K E Y M E A T

Do you actually believe your own rehortic? You can't come up with one valid reason to not like Ann Coulter. You've stated before that she's out for money. Why would she write such unpopular things then? It would make her more famous she were a liberal-minded nutcase. There is more money to be made in the field of appealing to dumb liberals, who greatly outnumber righteous conservatives.

Fake conservatives and liberals see Ann as a threat, because they know she's right, has her facts straight and knows exactly what she's talking about, and she's not willing to conform to their politically correct, brainwashed ways. Why else do you think she's misquoted so often? Why do you think Media Matters is always slandering her? Media Matter only goes after those who state truthful ideas, and try to sell them as hurtful comments.

Ann Coutler is willing to say unpopular things to expose the truth, just as Chaim does in every JTF video.

You happen to write very intelligently, but what is write is a load of baloney. Ann is a hero, and you're just one of her misguided critics, who she laughs at on a daily basis.

newman

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2007, 06:48:27 AM »

All religions would like for everyone to become that religion, to some extent. Christianity does not have a monopoly on that view.

That's not true.

Jews don't seek converts or proselytise in any way. They must DISCOURAGE those who wish to convert according to Torah.

Ann is not an anti-semite but her views are typical of some christians' "we're the new Israel", replacement theology baloney.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2007, 06:58:04 AM »
  When the time comes for us all to meet the maker, we can all vouch for each other. ;)  All the righteous Jews, Christians, and Noahides.  That way if one of us gets it wrong about the whole "messiah" thing, we have each other's back. O0
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2007, 07:07:18 AM »
The media often takes Coulter out of context.  So I think Coulter is owed a chance to explain herself.  I don't think you should jump on the James Carville bandwagon (although he's not Jewish); he was quick to brag about how Jews (liberals) he knows are outraged at Coulter.

I'm not sure if her statement was based on politics or theology.

If it was based on politics, then it makes some sense.

I think something related to politics was being discussed.  Coulter was saying how things would be great with a massive support of Republicans--I think she really means conservatives, as she isn't too fond of Republicans who abandon conservative principles.

As you know, probably at least 80% of Jews vote for Democrats.  So what I think she could have possibly meant, for Jews to be better people in terms of politics, more would vote for Republican candidates rather than just voting for Democrats, regardless of who the Democrat candidate is.  If Jimmy Carter were the Democrat in 2008, there'd still probably be close to 80% of Jews who would vote for him.

Here's an article from a couple years ago that someone wrote:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/833ifcua.asp

*Coulter wrote a book about if Democrats had brains, they'd be Republicans.  I think what she really means if liberals had brains, they'd be conservatives.  Because there are plenty of Republicans who aren't conservative.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 07:22:34 AM »
Ann Coulter has mentioned many times of her Christianity, but I think this statement is something she might have said to tweak such "jews" as Abe Foxman.  The same type of Jews that JTF is harshly critical of.

If you read what I just posted, I agree with you. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2007, 07:31:59 AM »
MassuhDGoodname,

I just saw your post.  Tell more about your correspondences with Coulter, what you discussed and what she said to you. 

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2007, 09:24:23 AM »
What if Christians try to convert Jewish students at public schools? It's perfectly legit according to the Bible. You guys say you want true Christians who practice their faith, but how much can you take of them telling you that you're wrong and you have to convert?