Author Topic: Wow...  (Read 15884 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Wow...
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 09:02:37 PM »
Most Muslims that I have come in contact with leave me with the impression that terrorism on the scale of 9-11 was a justifiable act. Even if they don't come right out and say it it comes out in couched phrases such as I don't " really agree with stuff like that but what can you do" .  People of other religious followings were horrified after 9-11 and other major terrorist attacks. Their should be no hemming and hawing about it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mike?

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 09:06:15 PM »
Most Muslims that I have come in contact with leave me with the impression that terrorism on the scale of 9-11 was a justifiable act. Even if they don't come right out and say it it comes out in couched phrases such as I don't " really agree with stuff like that but what can you do" .  People of other religious followings were horrified after 9-11 and other major terrorist attacks. Their should be no hemming and hawing about it.

So you suspect them because they say things like that? I know many American Christians, and even my Jewish friends, say similiar things..Sure, we can mourn, support those people effected, but theres nothing we can really do about it. If some Muslim believes his G-d wants him to blow himself up, I don't think anyones going to be able to stop him, save killing him (obviously)..

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »
Mike, the reason I stereotype every Muslim is, as I said before, the Jews lived under Islamic rule for centuries and it was centuries of unending suffering at the hands of our overlords. Of countless murders and pogroms, did you know that in Yemen there has been a law for the last thirteen hundred years that is enforced to this day that if a Jew dies, any children they leave behind who ae under 13 are forcibly converted to Islam. That is right out of the Koran.

I'll try to put it in perspective for you I hate and stereotype every Nazi, because these people Nazis and Muslims have accepted a ideology that requires them to be evil.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 09:12:36 PM »

So you suspect them because they say things like that? I know many American Christians, and even my Jewish friends, say similiar things..Sure, we can mourn, support those people effected, but theres nothing we can really do about it. If some Muslim believes his G-d wants him to blow himself up, I don't think anyones going to be able to stop him, save killing him (obviously)..

What kind of religion expects people to blow themselves up along with innocent civilians?

Offline Mike?

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 09:15:32 PM »
Mike, the reason I stereotype every Muslim is, as I said before, the Jews lived under Islamic rule for centuries and it was centuries of unending suffering at the hands of our overlords. Of countless murders and pogroms, did you know that in Yemen there has been a law for the last thirteen hundred years that is enforced to this day that if a Jew dies, any children they leave behind who ae under 13 are forcibly converted to Islam. That is right out of the Koran.

I'll try to put it in perspective for you I hate and stereotype every Nazi, because these people Nazis and Muslims have accepted a ideology that requires them to be evil.

What about those Muslims inside the United States, who live as Americans, side by side with your people, and mine?

But You do not understand how much I can respect your views, even if I am agiasnt them somewhat..and I am really not here to argue I must confess, I am working on a presentaion on the way Judaism and Islam view each other, And I think I have enough from this site, I thank you guys for your discussion, and know that I am not, or will not be bashing or defaming you in my presentation.

Offline Mike?

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2006, 09:18:04 PM »

What kind of religion expects people to blow themselves up along with innocent civilians?

I don't think the Qur'an, or most Muslim religious communites expect people to explode themselves to prove their faith or kill "non-believers" If they did, I don't think there would be so many Muslims, agian I ask about those living side by side with us in the U.S

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2006, 09:19:01 PM »

What about those Muslims inside the United States, who live as Americans, side by side with your people, and mine?

My brother-in-laws father lived with Arabs/Muslims in Iraq and the Jews and Arabs/Muslims lived side by side together for years. When the Iraqis launched their pro-Nazi coup, called the Farhud, it was my brother-in-law's father's neighbor who tried to kill him and his family. They had know each other for years and were, so the Jews though, good friends.

Ramban

Offline Mike?

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »

My brother-in-laws father lived with Arabs/Muslims in Iraq and the Jews and Arabs/Muslims lived side by side together for years. When the Iraqis launched their pro-Nazi coup, called the Farhud, it was my brother-in-law's father's neighbor who tried to kill him and his family. They had know each other for years and were, so the Jews though, good friends.

In Iraq , although you gave a gave a good example of radicalism at its worst, I don't think that happens within the United States as it happens over there in that hate filled country..

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2006, 09:26:22 PM »

I don't think the Qur'an, or most Muslim religious communites expect people to explode themselves to prove their faith or kill "non-believers" If they did, I don't think there would be so many Muslims, agian I ask about those living side by side with us in the U.S
Nothing is 100% however as I said most Muslim folks I have dealt with leave me with the impression that whatever evil is done to none Muslims is justified even if they themselves take a more moderate stance on things.

Offline Mike?

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2006, 09:27:54 PM »

Nothing is 100% however as I said most Muslim folks I have dealt with leave me with the impression that whatever evil is done to none Muslims is justified even if they themselves take a more moderate stance on things.

well then you have an interesting opnion, however I am done here, i wish you all the best and hope that nothing violent ever comes because of your words.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2006, 09:28:48 PM »
There are no moderate Muslims there are those who practice Takiya, the Muslims obligation to lie to the infidel to make Muslim world conquest easier, and those who are honest.
Ramban

Offline Mike?

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2006, 09:30:22 PM »
There are no moderate Muslims there are those who practice Takiya, the Muslims obligation to lie to the infidel to make Muslim world conquest easier, and those who are honest.

personally i find that incredibly bias, pathetic, and slightly ignorant, but it doesnt matter...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2006, 09:36:52 PM »

personally i find that incredibly bias, pathetic, and slightly ignorant, but it doesnt matter...
Whatever our minds are made up. Its you that seem to be slightly ignorant and should worry about being harmed we know what to watch out for.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2006, 09:47:08 PM »
Ignorant? why? By your own admission you know nothing about Islam I actually know what Islam teaches to declare that truth you dont like is ignorant shows a mind which is not ignorant, which you probably are, but a fool who is locked into pc thinking and refuses to be confused with the facts.

But I'll tell you what if you can prove that there are moderate Nazis who dont want to see Jews dead, or relegated to a slave race. I will accept the possibilty of moderate Muslims. Since it is a central tenant of Islam to lie to the infidel i wont accept Muslim claims to peacefullness. So thats your challenge bring actual evidence against someone instead of name calling.
Ramban

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2006, 10:05:26 PM »
Mike, how did you find out about JTF? I got your message on MySpace.

Why is Islam a demonic cult? Read the Koran and Hadith (they go hand in glove). Look at an Islamic terrorist in action. Knee-jerk emotional responses are meaningless if you can't back it up with hard facts. Islam is like Nazism. It must be defeated.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2006, 12:41:22 AM »
Mike I am Catholic as well and Muslims have massacred a lot of Chrisitans and Catholics on the soul basis that they are not Muslim.  You as a Catholic must face up to reality the fact that you do not follow Sharia law you are concidered the enemy of the Koran.  Mike the Islamic toilet paper Koran calls all Kaffirs (Non Muslims) monkeys and dogs and must be wiped out to full fill the obligation to Allah spit be upon him to have Islam as the supreme. It is a hideous cult Mike. Unless you are Muslim and giving Takiya then I suggest you read the Koran.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2006, 12:45:33 AM »

There are no Arab "moderates" (Part 1 of 2)
http://jtf.org/israel/israel.arab.moderates.part.one.htm

There are no Arab "moderates" (Part 2 of 2)
http://jtf.org/israel/israel.arab.moderates.part.two.htm
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline oobleck

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2006, 08:54:51 AM »

New to this forum here.  Awesome stuff.   A couple of more things.  Islam doesn't mind what religion you are, as long as it is Islamic.   Or on the verge of converting to Islam, which is what a non-believer technically is.  And then G-d forbid that someone convert *from* Islam.  The worst fires are reserved for them.

And then, I haven't seen this myself, although I've heard this interpretation from A Christian Arab that seems *in the know* about both Islam and Arabia.  But supposedly, all statements and promises are non-binding if made with a non-Muslim.  Or at least that is how some fundamentalists are preaching it.  Can anyone shed any light on this one?

And lastly, from this very site,  the heads of various Islamic entities (especially Abbas for the PLO) keep using the word Salaam, which gets translated to peace here in the US, but which means only ceasing the hostilities.   Presumably to be resumed later.  Even if they used the correct word,  I still wouldn't trust them, but at least the correct idea would have been expressed.

Ger.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2006, 10:20:03 AM »
Or at least that is how some fundamentalists are preaching it.  Can anyone shed any light on this one?
Yes that is true moslems are allowed in fact encouraged considerd a fine trait to lie to infidels
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 10:49:55 AM »
oobleck the idea of a muslim being allowed to lie is called Takiya, it means to lie to the infidel to make Muslim world conquest easier. That is what Muslims are practicing when they talk about peace
Ramban

Na Na

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2006, 11:48:05 AM »
Nowhere in the bible does it give a general command to kill all non-believers, the conficts in the bible are always specific cases, in the quran on the other hand, the orders are general rather than specific, they are general commands to kill or convert all non-believers. And they belive that this is the final word of Allah.

well maybe it is...

that religion has as much "chance" of being true as any other...

Rhuan

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 04:54:16 PM »
Read the quran, and you will realise why it isn't....

Or if you can't be bothered, here you go:

The person who wrote the quran evidently thought that the christian trinity = father mother and son, rather than father son and holy spirit:

5:116
And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah ? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden ?

The author of the quran also thought that the Jews acknowledge Ezra as the son of God:

9:30
And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

The quran's author also thought that mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Aaron:
19:27-28
Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing. O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.
(nice confusion of mary and miriam there...

I'll find more if you want.

Na Na

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2006, 07:01:16 PM »
Read the quran, and you will realise why it isn't....

Or if you can't be bothered, here you go:

The person who wrote the quran evidently thought that the christian trinity = father mother and son, rather than father son and holy spirit:

5:116
And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah ? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden ?

The author of the quran also thought that the Jews acknowledge Ezra as the son of G-d:

9:30
And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

The quran's author also thought that mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Aaron:
19:27-28
Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing. O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.
(nice confusion of mary and miriam there...

I'll find more if you want.

This argument relies solely on your assumption that Christianity is correct, and none of these disprove Islam. Try harder... I have picked a hole in your argument... you like that don't you!

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2006, 10:44:15 PM »
Im sorry if it came across as defaming..but (even if I cannot blame you) This site is totatly Bias. Sure, many(many) suicide bombers are islamic and only wish to bring hatred in a warped perception of "religion", but taking that and calling Islam a World Crisis, I find that sick.

All suicide bombers are Islamic.

Fixed it for you.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006