Author Topic: Jonathan Pollard: Article: "The Day After"  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Jonathan Pollard: Article: "The Day After"
« on: October 13, 2023, 03:07:53 PM »
I knew right away an article written by hero Jonathan Pollard would express exactly how I feel.  If only this will happen.  God Willing!

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378449

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Re: Jonathan Pollard: Article: "The Day After"
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 01:33:36 PM »
Very sad and very sick but they won't do that. I really hope im wrong but they're still worried about warning enemy Muslim Nazi civilians at the risk of getting more of their soldiers killed to keep trying to appease the Jew hating world as if they're getting brownie points for showing how moral they are while there's massive protest going on everywhere in support of the Hamas ISIS animals that tortured and butchered Jewish civilians. The Arabs have total control of the narrative and the world believes that Jews are colonialist who stole another peoples land. A teeny tiny little strip of land that no one cared about until Jews came back and now you'd think its as big as China how so many people are outraged by it. Outraged to point of laughing at stories of beheaded Jewish babies in front of their parents. 

What's so insane to me among everything else after all these years they act so shocked that Hamas are actually Nazis and Israelis are just now calling them that. Just now. Even after seeing their TV programs and Nazi Youth indoctrination for decades but now they're like, we thought they moderate compared ISIS but we were wrong, shocking! The self hating guilt ridden galut mind is unbelievably extremely strong. They suffer from industrial strength galut. Rabbi Kahane ZT"L after all his massive amount of energy and work could just barely penetrate it.         
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 01:53:58 PM by Judah Katz »
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jonathan Pollard: Article: "The Day After"
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 10:11:26 AM »
Very sad and very sick but they won't do that. I really hope im wrong but they're still worried about warning enemy Muslim Nazi civilians at the risk of getting more of their soldiers killed to keep trying to appease the Jew hating world as if they're getting brownie points for showing how moral they are while there's massive protest going on everywhere in support of the Hamas ISIS animals that tortured and butchered Jewish civilians. The Arabs have total control of the narrative and the world believes that Jews are colonialist who stole another peoples land. A teeny tiny little strip of land that no one cared about until Jews came back and now you'd think its as big as China how so many people are outraged by it. Outraged to point of laughing at stories of beheaded Jewish babies in front of their parents. 

What's so insane to me among everything else after all these years they act so shocked that Hamas are actually Nazis and Israelis are just now calling them that. Just now. Even after seeing their TV programs and Nazi Youth indoctrination for decades but now they're like, we thought they moderate compared ISIS but we were wrong, shocking! The self hating guilt ridden galut mind is unbelievably extremely strong. They suffer from industrial strength galut. Rabbi Kahane ZT"L after all his massive amount of energy and work could just barely penetrate it.       

I agree with you100%  I'm not optimistic at all.  I fear this tragedy will not change anything of consequence.   Inevitably, Israel's leaders will always do what they always did and always get what they always got.